Chapter 5 and 6

(I'll be doing a double chapter)
The next area was different than was the child has seen before. He progressed as usual, being sure to time his movements to the spikes. "You got this kid!" The Cerberuses said. He then managed to get the key and open the door. There he met Zdrada. "Yo, I heard about your Harem. I'm in."
"Really-" Just then he saw the cigarette. "Oh, well I-(cough) sorry I wa-(cough)(cough)." The harem just watched as he exaggerated his coughing. "(Sigh)Fine, I'll put out the cigarette." She then put it on the ground and stomped in it, effectively putting it out. "There, happy?"
"Yep. Thank you!" He said happily. He then tried to take her hand but she retracted it and said "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
"Oh, ok!"
Zdrada climbed out of the pit and saw the girls. "Hey!" She called out. They all said hi to her.

"So kid, why did you want to make a harem in the first place?" Zdrada asked. "Well, I just had a random urge to make one."
"You a weeb or something?" Malina asked. "Isn't that what Snoop dog smokes?" He asked.
"No a weeb-Y'know what, nevermind."
In the next area, he pushed some rocks out of his way while trying to get to the key. He pushed another and the key was his. Now all he had to do was make it passed a few more boulders and a skeleton guard and the next girl was his. He did this and unlocked the door, but what surprised him was that it wasn't a demon, but a angel. "Oh my heavens! Not only are you a living human in hell, you are also a child in hell!"
"I'm making a demon harem. Wanna join?"
"Ooh, this would be good for research."
When she met the other girls, they all started laughing at Azazel. "What's so funny?" The child asked. "Oh this is rich. So, you know how shes doing 'research' on demons?" Zdrada asked.
"Yeah?"
"Well in reality, she got kicked out of heaven because she ffff......was friends with a skeleton guard." Malina said.
"Really? Well that's not nice." And through it all, Azazel was redder than a beet.