22

TWO HOURS AGO

" Oi , you finished your practice early today Changmin . " Chanhee said still leaning on the fence.

" Yep . the coach said not practice too hard as the final selection is next Friday . I might get hurt you know . " Changmin tilted his head cutely .

" So don't get hurt or get into a fight , you sly demon bastard . " Chanhee hit his head .

" Yahhhh ! Chanhee that hurt . " Changmin pouted .

" I know . Why do you think I did that . Anyway wanna eat something ? "

" Hmmm.....tteokbokki . "

" Okay lets go . " Chanhee knew Changmin wanted to eat tteokbokki cause he  eats it at least twice a day . Can you imagine how unhealthy it is , he thinks . But he can never win against Changmin so he gives up the argument.

As they were going to the tteokbokki place , a group of kids stopped them .They were quite confused at first .However It took some time but Chanhee recognizes one person out of the three . He was the one that keeps asking if Chanhee is gay under all of his insta posts .

To be honest when he saw him face to face  he looked like a broom to Chanhee , because of his damaged bleached hair . " Wow that asshole looks worst face to to face . " He thought .

" Is the that rumour you are gay true ? " The guy asked Chanhee .

" Why ? You like me ? Or is it that you want me ? " Chanhee smiled and closed the distance between them .

" NEVER!! " The guy shouted and pushed him away .

He was all red from the humiliation . And seeing that broom I mean the guy like this Changmin couldn't hold his laughter anymore. It again occurred to him that Chanhee is indeed his best friend.

" Chanhee no need to waste your time here . I am hungry. Lets go...." Changmin said after he stopped laughing.

" Hmm.....Let's go . " Chanhee replied.

But as they were leaving That guy opened his dirty mouth again . " So the rumour is indeed true as you are not denying it . "

" Shut it . " Changmin spoke coldly .

It was quite common for some people to assume that Chanhee is gay just because he takes care of himself and looks prettier than most of them . But this asshole is really testing Changmin's patience . And Chanhee could sense that . He worries , If That asshole speaks one more word Changmin might really beat the shit out of him .

" Changmin , lets go . He is not worth it . " Chanhee held his arm to make him leave .

" Oh now I get it . You guys must be fucking each other . Is that why the tennis guy is getting so angry ? Oh my it really must be true . " That asshole smirked thinking he finally got the answer .

" YOU FUCKING BASTARD !!! " Changmin finally exploded and landed a punch on his face . Now only God knows what will happen to that asshole .

AUTHORS NOTE : Guess what everyone I am sick again :)

That's only because of my shitty immunity .

And the medicine this time is really bitter .

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!