first night

You were lost in your thoughts in that time jake came close to you and lean on your ears, he licked your ears and whispered in husky voice.

Jake :- Babe, you are imagine things already.

Yn :-*flinch*....J-jake.. w-what are you doing....

You flinched from sudden touch and lost your balance. You were about to fall but jake held your waist and pulled you closer to his bare chest. Your ckeeks started to get hot and your heart was beating extremely fast.

Jake :- What i am doing?... *grin* just loving my wife *husky voice*

As he complete his sentence, he lift you up in bridal style and place you on the bed gently.

Yn - J-Jake i think...we..we should think about this one more time *panic*

Jake:- Think? i have been thinking of this day with you for a long time *blow in your ears*

Y/n: - huh? ...

You didn't say anything and keep quiet. He turn off the lights said to you....

Jake :- Baby just relax. You don't have to do anything, you just have to relax you body. I will be the one to do what i have
to do.

Y/n: *nod nod*

As he said he stroke your hair and slide his hand toward you face, he touched your lips softly . He kissed you, he gave you a wet kiss so it last until few minutes. You were out of breath he notice this and broke a kiss.

Jake- Yn, I love you *kiss you again*

You were shivering because it's your first time and you didnt know that it's like this. He hug you and said to calm you down.
Jake :- Baby, It's fine. It's not painful at all.

After hearing this you relaxed a bit then he hovered your body......

Yn - Jake, you bEAST, YOU LIED TO ME.... I will not believe your words now.