Morax is dead?!

Third person:
Venti was having a particularly normal day as an ordinary person. For some time now he has only been leaving when necessary. He'd not spoken to another archon in over 400 years.. though something went wrong..
Venti was at a local winery drinking some apple cider when a favonious knight burst through the door... "News just out! The archon of geo, Rex lapis... IS DEAD!" The knight said, everyone's mouths drop.. "isn't that the archon our saviour Barbatos was closest to?" a person asks, another agrees. Venti is in shock, he pays his tab and quickly runs out..
"Morax is dead?! What no never..." venti says as he runs to the place he has been staying and shapeshifter into his archon attire. venti quickly teleports to Liyue and floats above the crowd. "All of Rex Lapis Followers, please remain calm and step back.. Lord Barbatos is here to help." Venti says in his archon voice. he watches as the crowd steps to the side and they all cheer on him. Venti steps into where the people were gathered around. "Rex lapis, can you hear me.. it is lord Barbatos.. are you still in there" he asks. No response. Venti thinks to himself 'fuck... he's dead. He's really dead.' Venti shouts to the crowd "please all of Rex lapis followers, Go home... I shall make sure your archon gets buried peacefully." As the crowd disappears a knight comes up to him.
"lord Barbatos, please let us accommodate you with a room for the next few days" a knight says, venti replies honestly. "There is no need, I shall bury Mor- Rex lapis and I'll be off." that wasn't true of course. The knight nods and walks off as venti picks up what he believes is moraxs body and flys off with it... he sits infront of morax's statue and starts to shed tears. "Please you cant be gone morax... please." He can't stop sobbing... days and hours pass and venti is still there.. he sits and crys until he can't no more.suddenly he sees a figure in the distance.. his instinct was to pull out his bow and arrow.. "Who goes there. Lord Barbatos isn't expecting any visitors." Said Venti..
"... it's just me...alatus ." xiao says, as he steps forward..
venti draws back and collapses to the floor.. "woah... oh my god. Lord Barbatos are you okay?!" Xiao realises venti passed out.. "huh.." xiao says as he sees something in the distance. "Morax?... is that you?" Xiao asks as the figure nodded and comes over. Zhongli sits beside them both, holding venti close.. kissing venti on the cheek. "Xiao don't tell anyone you saw me... if anyone asks about me I'm dead. I'm just zhongli now not morax." zhongli says as Xiao nods.

Zhongli disappears... the end.