ut1

"It's a breaking news! It's a breaking news! It's a breaking news! Come on, bring down the wall!"

Hot Topic: Undefined's M87 and Miranda Suddenly Release EPs

25 Feb 2022

When Undefined, one of K-Pop's highly anticipated girl groups, was put on a hiatus due to members Skyler and Nysa, the Undefined Nation was left feeling defeated...up until now.

Two sub-units of the mega girl group, M87 and Miranda, dropped an EP out of nowhere. It came as a shock to the Undefined Nation, and to the K-Pop world as a whole. The first EP that was released came from M87 (Messier 87), which consists of the maknae line of Undefined, under the name 'eleven,' which consists of four songs with the title track being the name of the EP. M87 shows us the quirky, cute sides of them with 'eleven' and 'run2u' while also showcasing their girl punk side with 'pretty savage' and 'ringxring.'

Miranda, which was once a four-member unit until former member Vega dropped from Undefined, is currently just promoting with Celestia and Estella. Their EP 'm2' showcases their mature nature with 'naughty' and 'say it right' along with two solos, one from each promoting member. Celestia showcases her pop-alternative vocals with 'happier than ever' while Estella proves to the world why she's dubbed "Vocal Goddess" with the song 'oh my god.'

Within an hour of the releases, both EPs have soared to number one on the Hanteo charts and on Billboard Hot 100 and Global 200.