7-Apprentice

2 years after there first mission

"Yo dragon boy, boss wants to see us" iris yelled at hiccup. They both were now ranked masters having been on several successful missions and proving themselves to be worthy of there title, of course that meant they were to be assigned trainees. "Ye ye I'm coming" hiccup yelled back. He appears from the forge. Over the 2 years hiccup discovered because of all the nose of the hammers and the crackle of the fire he could see so the forge became his sort of safe haven making him an amazing blacksmith, most weapons and saddles were made following his design even his cane that he used when walking without toothless had his on flare such as the handle concealed an array of throwing knives and with a flick of his wrist the cane would turn into a sharp sword and of course why stop there the sword could catch fire making him seem devil like especially when draped in his night fury dragon scale armour.

"hiccup, iris I would like you to meet Jess she is your new apprentice hiccup." "Jess good to meet you" hiccup said as iris shook Jess hand. "Oh and hiccup iris I am sending you to Rome you have the mission of assassins the emperor but I also want a base built there and that is why you are on the job the most creative people I know and the dragons will surely come in handy and since the dragons listen to you. You and iris are the perfect option" "looks like we're going to Rome, how about that for your first outing with us hey Jess" hiccup said whilst nudging Jess in the side in a playful manner.

Rome in all it's glory, as the city came into Jess gasped he had never seen anything quite so big, the city below was bustling with excitement you see the client chose now to higher the assassins because there was a festival in a few days time where prisoners would fight there way to freedom by killing there fellow prisoners and of course the emperor would come and enjoy the show, he would leave the safety of his palace to see the blood bath of a show, after all it was his idea, the sick bastard wanted a new form of entertainment and so this new form of punishment was created as well. "This is an amazingly good mission let's see how good of a fighter you are Jess because we are going to get you arrested for assaulting a guard and stealing." Hiccup says with a smirk growling on his face whilst his red bloodshot eyes stare right at Jess, hiccup looked petrifying, the thing of nightmares.