II

Victoria Macher POV;;

As we walked to Billy's car, i asked about everything. About my and his life,boys,friends etc...

"I guess we're here,just don't freak out when you enter that house. It's exactly the same when Stu lived there." He turn off the car and we walked to the house it was kinda big. My memories from the movie hit again. I zoned out for 40 seconds. "Hey Vic? Hello???"

"Oh yeah,sorry i kinda zoned out sorry." I apologize and smiled. The house was so fucking beautiful. Billy unlocked the house and we enter,it was exactly like in the movie. There was the stairs,the couch that Randy lied on. And my favorite part of the movie was the original kitchen.

"Stu come here! I want to meet someone special." he said with his beautiful smirk. My dad walked downstairs and we both looked at each other.

"A-are y-you my daughter? Victoria?" He looked at me,i ran to him and hugged him. I swear to fucking god,this is the parent love that i need. "Im so sorry". I saw pain in his blue eyes. I felt his tear fall in my hair,that night i knew that i am his daughter.. {I would say daddys but ik that it will sound like some step dad ph😭 just dont be nasty ;) }

"Yup i guess thats me,last time i checked" I giggled and pulled of the hug, he stroked my hair. We walked to living room,i looked at Billy he just smile and walked past me. We talked with dad and Billy about my mom,me,this teenagers in this town. Billy just giggled and said that he was like them with dad.

"Did yall kill some people after that?" I asked playfully,they looked each other. "Oh god i know that look, so you did?" I burst out laughing.

"You think that after big sequel will serial killers stop? It's like a drug, you can't stop it but we didn't kill like six months? How about you?" Billy smirked again. That motherfucker wants to fuck me so bad,its good thing i want too. "You're fucking serial killers daughter, you have that in your genes and in your fucking eyes." I looked at him confused as fuck,i looked at my dad and then back. He knew, im so fucked up. Yup me,amber and richie are the new ghostfaces, i know such a turnover. Amber said she wanted to do it so bad, because she moved in Billys old house. We have plans on new sequel.

"What? Yeah I figured that out that my parents are or was serial killers. The fucking diaries told me. I know i have the genes and eyes, you saying just facts. If i did kill somebody I wouldn't tell you anyway,if i was killer you would notice" i was pissed of this so i walked out of the house, i just wanted to clean my head. I had voice changer in my pocked so i call Billy.

Billy Loomis POV;;
"Oh fuck it!" I yelled and punch into the wall. She just walked away because I didn't control myself. Im such a idiot,but if she killed somebody,I would never said that was her. She is just pure angel,but with horns.

"Billy she'll be back,this things did her mom too. She is just like her, i mean when she wasn't slut.." Stu says and the he goes upstairs to Vic new room. The room is messy,there is so much memories of Sidney and me,but fuck it who cares about her. "Billy! Help me with this fucking room! It's messy, I'll not clean that by myself!!" He yelled of course i went upstairs,he's my bestfriend. I enter to the room.

"Fuck this is messy,we need to clean this up and buy her new bedroom" i rolled my eyes,then suddenly someone called me.. I picked up. Wrong idea.

"Hello who's this?" I said

"Hello Billy." The person said, what.the.actually.fuck. I looked at Stu in shock,he gived me confuse look. I put the phone on handsfree.

"What the fuck do you want!? Leave me alone bitch!!!" I yelled from my full lungs. Stu was still fucking confused as fuck.

"Oh i just wanted to say hello, because ghostfaces are fucking back asshole! And say hello to Stu, and his little daughter who fuck every guy that she see!" The person giggled,they're fucking back. The is dead.

"I swear to fucking god!! I'll cut you like fucking fish do you understand!?" My and Stu psychotic side was awake. They're so fucked. Nobody will call Victoria slut!

"Oh like yall did to Casey,Steve,Tatum,Prescott fucking mother!? Okay bet, I'll be waiting for you and you'll fuck me like you did to Sidney, and then you'll be dead!!!" The person laughing,the person knew. This is going to be bad.

"Listen you asshole! You will never kill that good like us never. One person only can and that's my fucking daughter!" Stu yelled,this was the first time in this year that he's just psycho.

"We'll see. See you later mommas boy." The person hang up. They called me what nickname? What if that was Sidney? But she doesn't know that im alive.

________________________________
Thanks for the activity!<3