Ch-2

Let's Start..

First of all Thanku to you friends❤️❤️ for your support on Previous chapter.

Suggestions are always welcome in the comment..

________________________________

In Riddhima's Palace:

Riddhima was in her Room Talking to her Parrot'Mittu'.

Riddhima:Mittu You know If I will love someone after my family,is you😂(I am sure jab ye baat vansh sunega to mittu ko maar dega)

Mittu see her with full of love in her eyes.
They shared a cute-eyelock.

Their eyelock was broken by Ahmed Pathan (Riddhima Dad)

Riddhima runs out of the room by listening her father's shout.

In Hall:

Riddhima is coming from downstairs.
After Reaching to the hall she was stunned.

Her Dad is beating to Aryan(Cousin Brother)Her Mom is helping or counselling to the maid who was crying sitting on the floor.

She reach to her mom and maid.
Riddhima makes her stand and sit on the couch and makes her drink water.

Her Mother goes to Ahmed and Aryan.
She frees aryan from her husband's.

Ahmed:Ruksana(Riddhima mother)go from here,I can't leave him now.
He just cross his all limits.

Ruksana:But Ahmed Ji....

Ahmed:Ohh!!Please Ruksana don't tell now to stop you also know what he did.
(He was shaking due to anger)

Ruksana:I am not telling you to stop but please not it's over,you beat him too much and now the most important is to counsel shruti(maid)please now stop we will see him afterwards.

By listening Ruksana words he calm down little and look towards shruti who was silent but pale.

He goes towards Shruti.
Ruksana signs to one of the servant to take aryan to his room.Who was fully drunk and blood was coming because of ahmed beating.

Ahmed:Dear,Shruti I am sorry for what he did and I know sorry is not enough for he deeds.

Shruti:No,Sir please you don't tell me sorry infact I am thankfull to you that you saved otherwise.

Her eyes moist she immediately closed her eyes.

Riddhima:No shruti you don't have to thank us it was our duty.
Now don't talk too much just go to your room and relax.Don't think about work your work time is over.First you relax and eat your lunch.

Shruti was overwhelmed by gesture of this beautiful and lovable family.

She goes to her room.

Ahmed:I am fed up of this everyday drama of this aryan.Because of him I lost my brother and bhabhi.
They were also tired of this aryan bad habits,my Brother who was strong from his childhood did suicide.

From 14 year's he started getting habits of this bullshit.His some of  friends was not from good side because they were having this habits our aryan also get addicted to it.

Otherwise he was also a good person but what we can do,we consult many doctors but they can't do anything.

Ahmed was angry and his eyes were moist.same with ruksana and riddhima.

Riddhima also started thinking of her and aryan childhood.

How they would wake up in midnight and eat ice-cream.
When they would get caught they started telling "I do this not Riddhima" "No, I do this not Aryan" and their parents would leave from there.

Many moments were flashing towards riddhima eyes.
Not only Riddhima but also Ahmed and Ruksana.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey..

How are you??

I know not much interesting but please tell me your views.

*First please tell me about Mittu and Riddhima Eye-lock😂😂

*Obviously your views..

Target:40 Votes;4Followers;12comments.