Shocking News.

"Y/n did-did you kill Sidney?" Billy said shocked.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Uh, uhm no? I mean yes? no i mean no. actually yes, yes i did kill her i'm sorry Billy' i said while looking down at my feet in sadness.

Billy stood there looking at me, shocked and surprised, he wasn't scared though which i would have thought he would have been the slightest bit scared considering i just murdered his friend. But no, he wasn't scared at all.

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As i stood there shocked and surprised that Y/n had killed Sidney, i was starting to wonder weather she would or wouldn't mind that i was the new killer going around killing innocent people, mainly people who hurt Y/n, Gale Weathers named me 'Ghostface' since my mask was white with black sad eyes for the eyes and a screaming mouth, so i guess it was pretty accurate. Back to Y/n though, "it's okay Y/n i didn't really like Sidney anyway just don't tell anyone you did it, neither will i, okay?" i said comforting her

Y/n had replied with a simple "okay Billy thank you for not going to tell the sheriff" as she looked up at me with eyes starting to form tears, thinking that i would get mad at her for murdering Sidney even though i didn't particularly like her much. "No problem sweetheart" i said hugging her waist letting her know that i wasn't mad at her.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I dug my head into Billy's chest trying not to cry as tears were forming in my eyes, he didn't seem to mind though, i was thankful because even if he did mind and didn't want me to put my head there i would still leave it there since i just needed some reassuring and comforting as i was starting to panic a little bit, clearly Billy could tell since he hugged me like there was no tomorrow, it was peaceful just standing there while Billy and i hugged for reassurance, as i was still a bit scared he would hate me even though he told me he didn't like her much, it still made me worry that he was going to stop being my best friend and all time biggest crush ever. 

~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠~

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up this morning in a bed i didn't think i would end up in, but here i am in Y/n's bed cuddling her while she's peacefully sleeping, when Y/n was sleeping she looked like a angel that has come back down to earth, i thought and still think that you were the best thing on earth that has ever happened to me. I got up from your bed trying to be as quiet as i can so i don't wake you up, once i got out of your bed successfully not waking you up, i walked to your bedroom door, looked back and you smiling then walked and closed the door behind me, and walked to the front door to walk back home and change for school, i had put your alarm on for 6am, it was now 5:56.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up from my alarm, though i swear i didn't put my alarm on for 6am, "Meh" i walked towards my closet to get dressed for school, once i did that i walked downstairs to make some breakfast before i headed off to school. After i finished eating i put it and at the sink and walked to my front door whilst grabbing the front door keys, i walked out of my front door and locked it.  

I then started to walk to school while thinking about Billy, i was still a bit scared he would leave me and tell all his friends and the sheriff, once i had gotten to school though everyone was outside with flowers, "a memorial" i said to myself while someone came up behind me and said "Indeed it is darling" 

I turned around only to find Billy standing in front of me smirking, he knew that i would start blushing like a tomato when he calls me pet names such as 'Darling' , 'Sweetheart' , 'Babydoll' all those kind of names which he was correct, i was starting to turn redder than tomato i was blushing that much, it happend all the time when he called me pet names like i said before.

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐯'𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤/𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫.