hcs: sleeping habits + a/n

Featuring: Isagi, Bachira, Chigiri, Kunigami, Nagi, Reo and Rin (feel free to request others).

A/N: these headcanons are not canon and can differ from your headcanons and opinions (which you can share here as well! I'm curious to hear your opinions).

———

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐘𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈.
- able to sleep anywhere, but is a light sleeper.
- likes to fall asleep while hearing music and probably reads something before going to bed.
- sometimes sleeps on his stomach, hugging his pillow.
- overall a pretty basic sleeper.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐔.
- falls asleep in a curled up position, however, sometimes, he would wake up in the weirdest sleeping positions.
- used to fall off his bed and sleepwalk when he was younger.
- can't sleep without hugging something or someone

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐀.
- very silent sleeper, but uses up a lot of space. Likes to sleep with his body extended.
- moves while sleeping.
- likes to sleep with a lot of pillows.
- it takes a lot of time for him to find a proper sleeping position so he had started stretching before going to sleep.

𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄.
- surprisingly uses up little space when sharing his bed with someone.
- cannot sleep when laying on his back, always sleeps sideways.
- wakes up very early and never needs an alarm to wake himself up. Often the first one awake.

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎.
- whenever he shares a blanket, he unconsciously claims it all by himself while sleeping, pulling it away from the person he's sharing the blanket with.
- probably snores when exhausted but it had never bothered anyone.
- used to sleep with a blanket on his face.
- oversleeps a lot.

𝐑𝐄𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄.
- snores and talks in his sleep, however, this habit had gotten better as he grew up.
- hates to admit it but he really wants someone to cuddle while sleeping.
- sleeps on king sized beds but either barely uses the space or all of it.

𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈.
- sometimes snores and talks in his sleep and actually never really got rid of this habit. Isagi and the others had made fun of him before but quickly shut up when they had seen Rin's expression.
- apart from that, he prefers to sleep sideways.