part fifteen

everything was settled. tim was staying with me. we have an empty guest room so he was staying in there. i felt terrible about tim's relationship with his family but what could i do? i don't know how kurtis would react if he found out if tim was now living with me. i know i know, we broke up but i hurt him and i feel so awful about it. i never wanted to hurt kurtis and it's my fault of getting in the relationship when i knew i wasn't ready.

it was night and i was laying in my bed. it felt really weird knowing tim was in the room next to me. i couldn't sleep, i don't know why. i groaned, silently getting up and making my way out my room. here i was, standing in front of tims room. i lightly knocked on the door.

"yeah?" i heard tim faintly call out.

"can i come in?" i whispered. i heard movement, then footsteps trailing towards the door. the door creaked open and tim motioned me in.

"you okay?" he asked, shutting the door behind me.

"i couldn't sleep." i sighed, plopping myself on his bed.

he chuckled, "me neither." sitting next to me.

"this is fucked tim. i feel so terrible."

"i know. anna's a bitch but there is no way i'm cutting you out of my life. you mean too much to me." he explained, not breaking eye contact.

my heart melted at his words, "over me? you're willing to ruin your relationship with your family over me?"

"yes like i said, you mean too much to me." he let out a small laugh.

"yeah but-" i was cut off my tim.

"it's okay y/n. it's okay."

i took a deep breath before nodding. "i guess i'll let you get some sleep."

"you could stay." he said before i could get up, "only if you want, of course."

i smiled at the boy, "okay. i'll stay."

he smiled back, all his nerves from the question washing away. we both laid down on the bed and i rested my head on his shoulder. he tensed up for a moment but calmed down. his arms wrapped around my body as we both drifted off to sleep.

________
HEYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER. SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE HOPE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY MORE OFTEN!!! <3

-s:)