Ch.2

Y/n hummed a little tune as she was collecting the herbs in her little basket. As she was reaching for another herb she fell face first into the dirt as a voice startled her from behind,she groaned and turned around rubbing her forehead to see who made her fall. Her eyes were fixed on a pair of heterochromia eyes staring back at her. " Are you okay y/n? " he asked
" Y-Yes I'm fine Iguro " she mumbled facing the other way not wanting him to see her red cheeks
" What are you doing here " he asked once again
" Collecting herbs for antidotes for Shinobu " she replied going back to collecting the herbs. He sighed and took to piece of paper from her hands,she looked at him confused. He bent down and started helping her collect the herbs. Y/n's mind was all over the place,enjoying him being close to her. Their fingers touched multiple times making her heart beat faster than before.
" So how are you and Mitsuri? " she said out of the blue. Her heart hurt more when she asked that question,not even knowing why she decided to ask that.
" We're doing fine. She's a great person that gives advices,I really appreciate her alot " he replied with a soft smile on his face. She nodded and felt tears threatening to spill from her eyes,she took a breathe in and then out trying to steady her shaky breathes " Are you okay y/n? You're shaking " he pointed out facing her. She nodded and stood up
" I think I have enough herbs,I'll give them to Shinobu now. Thanks for your help iguro " she bowed and started walking faster to the estate,before he could respond she was already out of view. Her legs started shaking with every step she took and her vision became foggy with tears. Her breathing started getting heavily before she collapsed on the floor,tears in her eyes once again. Her crying started getting louder before she put her hand on her mouth trying to silence it. She felt a metallic taste in her mouth before she threw up. Her eyes widend in shock,fear and confusion. She threw up blood with a few lavender petals. She rushed back to her estate after giving aoi the herbs. She fell on her bed and looked through her books confused on why she threw petals up. But none of her books gave any answers,a sigh left her mouth as she decided not to tell anyone about this. Besides,who would believe she threw up blood and a flower petals? Absolutely nobody.