🎋𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11 🎋

"Well, I love you too, Muichiro," you said, smiling at the snow

He gave a smile too, not looking at you though.

"I should probably go make the food for the picnic." You said going back inside; Muichiro stayed outside though, still staring at the snow for some reason.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You finished making all the food for the picnic, and you also brought some blankets, for obvious reasons.

"Hey Muichrio, the food is done, and I have some blankets. Aren't you cold?" You said this to him while turning your head to the side in a confused way while still holding the food.

"I'm alright," he said back after like 20 seconds.
"Oh, ok," you said, placing the food on the floor and organizing it.
"Come sit," you said, standing up and putting a blanket on his shoulders.
"Ok." He replied, turning to you and sitting down.

You sat across from Muichiro and finished organizing the food across the floor, then you signaled for him to start eating.

You and he had started eating in silence until Muichiro started to speak.
"I have to use the bathroom." He stood up.
"Oh, ask one of the maids to lead you to the bathroom." you replied back to him as he walked back inside, leaving you alone outside—or thats what you thought.

But at least the food was good.

As you were stuffing your face with some of your sandwiches, you started to hear light footsteps from above you on the roof of your mansion, slowly getting closer to where you were.
'Probably a big bird.
You thought, slightly giggling, then taking another bite from your sandwich.

You heard the footsteps stop right above where you were sitting, which made you feel uneasy.
You shoved the rest of your sandwich in your mouth, then stood up and walked out into the snow to try and get a view of what was above you.

You froze as a large, tall figure stood there on your roof facing you.
"S-Sanemi?" You took a step back after saying "shocked."
"Look, don't get the wrong idea about this."
Sanemi spoke softly as he saw your shocked expression.
"Why are you here?" you said, taking another step back.
"To talk, so please just let me speak." Sanemi said calmly, trying to calm you down.

"After what you did, you want to talk?" You shouted as anger replaced your fear.

"Listen to me! I wanted to say I'm sorry," he started to say, but you cut him off.
"BULL SHIT! YOU TOOK ME TO HELL AND TRYED TO RAPE ME, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW UP OUT OF NO WHERE AND JUST SAY SORRY?!"You shouted, balling your hands into fists and clenching your teeth.