~ 1 ~

Day 14 / Friday / Night time
_____________________________

________  Darla Garcia was set to enter the love island villa , a ping echoed through the almost silent atmosphere of the Love Island villa

________
Darla Garcia was set to enter the love island villa , a ping echoed through the almost silent atmosphere of the Love Island villa. A text.
"I've got a text!" Shaughna Phillips exclaimed to the rest of the islanders , who were gathered around the fire pit, now turning to each other with facial expressions of shock ; the Luke's had not long settled into the villa, well I mean it was long enough to spike drama between Luke T , Siannise and Rebecca along with the drama between Jess , Mike and The Bieber look-alike , but still ....
"Already?" Paige exclaimed , Finn who was sat beside her , arm snuggly resting on her shoulders, held an inquisitive expression on his face;
"Surely it's gotta be a lass , we got 2 lads earlier this week" he contributed towards her confusion.
The islanders turned to Shaughna as she started to read out the text that had brought up such confusing emotions,
"Islanders, it seemed to unfair to grace the girls with Luke squared and not reward the boys ....
#Aneyeforaneye #lookingforalfalfa" Shaughna looked up to her friends with utter confusion
"Who the fuck is alfalfa!?" She laughed out , followed by chuckles from the other Islanders.
"Dunno , from like the Little Rascals I guess?" Cackled Rebecca
"Weird that" Jess laughed from beside Luke M, they had coupled up the day before making Luke M cringe slightly , remembering how she was cracking on with Mike ealier on today by the daybeds.
"When do you recon this new girls coming in then?" Sophie pried opinions our of her fellow Islanders , trying to come to a conclusion of when this girl would come in.

The girls were bricking it already , they had no idea who this girl was or what she was like , they just prayed she was justified with who she chose to crack on with , all hoping she kept a few meters distance away from their men.
The anxiety from both the confused boys and girls was interrupted by the sound of heels clicking .

'Room for one more?' Darla questioned as she made her way down the stairs and towards the fire pit. All islanders stood and started to make their way over to the bottom of the stairs where Darla was due to arrive soon. All commentary was mumbled , shock from all islanders , mumbles of confusion; fear of losing their men from the girls and mumbles of excitement from the lads of the villa.
Darla strutted down the stairs , well tried to, she had wore heels which probably wasn't a bright idea. She wore a vintage looking pink dress , which in her opinion looked like a dress out of '13 Going on 30'. The weather wasn't necessarily cold or windy but there was a slight breeze , causing her hair to blow slightly as he moved. She smiled widely as she walked down the steps.

'Fuck yes' Callum replied underneath his breath , much to the dismay of Shaughna who overheard this and threw him a frown. She was bound to have a chat about that later. Callum wasn't necessarily interested in the new girl but he was excited to see how she would stir the pot. Luke T whacked the boys arm before wrapping an arm around Luke M who was grinning ear to ear. This new girl , whoever she was , was stunning. Long blonde hair , long tanned legs and a cracking smile , exactly what he was praying would come into the villa. He was excited for a new girl to come in here and sweep him of his feet , especially since Jess was becoming a bit of a bore , with the whole Mike situation and all. Luke M wasn't just excited for a new girl , but to find a genuine connection, he hadn't been in the villa for too long but since he had arrived he's had a bit of a rocky road.