2 W O

Draco point of view.

Draco was 20 years old , he was a , drug dealer/ kidnapper/ killer/rapper (but not popular)

Draco been living in New York for 6 years now. He used to live in Chicago.

He went to New York to be with his father because his momma didn't support for what he do, so she kicked him out at 14 years old this nigga still been a gangsta since den.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Incoming call 📞
Von 🔪

"Yoo wsp cuh..?", I said

"Mane this bitch just came and knocked on my door and cussed my bm out!", Von smack his teeth.

"OK and u and that bitch toxic ash I wanna hear this shit today", I said

"Bruh I called ha best friend she said she going out and she said she wanna kill me!!", Von said

As I laughed

"Nigga she not gon do shit, she said that out of anger 💀" I said

"I know she not that's why I call u so u can kill ha ass" Von said

"How much and why?" I said

"She a hoe nigga she already moved on, and she cussed my bm out ", Von said

"Aii but how much nigga !?" , I said

"40k cuh I got that shit here rii now", Von said

"Aii omw den nigga wait where she going tonight", I said

"I'll send u the location mane" as Von hung up

Mane iam not about to kill this girl ,me looking at ha Instagram , she fine ash I see why she be on this nigga I laughed . Believe me baby girl iam not gon kill u but iam gon kidnap yo ass and keep u to myself as a gift from Von.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

8:43 pm
Friday 🕸🦈

As I see her walking inside the gas station party I went inside and got one shot . But when I tell u she looked so fine in that black dress, I wanted to fuck her rii here rii now no cap. So when I saw a big ass crowd of people in a little as circle. Den i see Kira fat ass twerking . So I ykyk got behind ha feel me, not gon cap I got hard a little not to where u can see that mf tho.

"Cmon lemme get you a drink " I said putting sum drug in it.

"Thanks daddy !" she drinks in one shot

9:38 pm
Friday

She starts to fall and ha fran was gone to the restroom I had to hurry b4 she got back . I carry her to my old car so nobody will know who iam.

And drived to the big crib in downtown den I picked her up and slapped ha ass b4 I put ha on the bed, I layed her dere till she got up.

She had a bad ass attitude she lucky I was not in the mood bc I probably was gon fuck the shit outta ha no cap. But I leave ha alone ,now I gotta get sum body to fix my damn wall and shit.

I don't know why I knocked on MY fucking DOOR IN my HOUSE. She was but ass naked i didn't care its not like I neva saw women naked b4 I'm not gon get hard anyways bc she got that attitude.

Mane I wanted to choke ha and fuck ha ass up but I forgot I gotta keep cool .

But Kira cool ash I fuck wit ha den until she started fucking with Von alot I wasn't jealous I just know, he wasn't good fah ha I told ha she thought I was playing.

Oh and I don't know why she asked me for my name like bitch u do know me hoe tf .

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

If any questions please comment 💞

Thanks for being here for chapter 2 and I hope you love it 🤞🏼 👩🏽‍🦯 this chapter was abt Draco point of view 😊
♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡