one

'' Eva dear, could you please put these away?"  the elderly librarian asked.

" Of course." Eva said, taking the cart full of books from the grey-haired women.

Eva made her way in between each of the shelves, placing books in the correct places. She has spent many hours sheltered away in this libary. There was something claming about it that makes her feel safe and secured.

Then, the bell placed above the entrance rang. A boy, no taller than 6'0, walked thorugh the doors. His hairs was dusted with white flurries and his cheeks tinted red.

He shook the winter snow from his head, taking the gloves he had on off as well. He looked up, eyes moving across the small room. 

Eva kept her gaze on him. His looks captivated her to say the least, never before had she seen someone so beautiful. 

His eyes then met her's. Blue captured hazel, it was as if the world stopped spinning and time stood still.

" Excuse me?" he then asked, snapping eva out of her little trance.

" Y-Yes?" Eva's voice came out shaking and breathy, a small smirk the formed on the boy's face.

" Could you please direct me towards the erotic novels, love?"

Hope you guys liked this chapter! imma be posting one more! then maybe one tommrrow idk yet..

but dont forget to comment and vote!