New Military (Former of Three Communist Countries) (Intel)

(A/N: We already know why China, North Korea, and Vietnam exist filled with communists due to Karl Marx and Lenin too. They were supposed to give up but in reality, they didn't...they refuse to give up since WWII and Cold War ended, so this is a new one. Again, let me know what I need to change if you have something to say. Enjoy the new Intel.)

New Intel:

"Five years incident or Y/N L/N's Incident, Genocide Soldier murder men, women, and children including Regime Soldiers on each places on states of Country. Rumors said that the U.S. Military and the Government were responsible for creating a weapon for the Young Man and none of them knows him and see his face look like...for five years, he kill three communist leaders for existing of power and save many lives from hungry power for all these years. People of New China, New Korea, and New Vietnam are proud and cheering to the Young Man for freeing them while the others, they still angry and rage for what he did. They are going to get revenge for their Fallen Powerful Leaders from Genocide Soldier"

-General Shepherd (Before he was killed by Y/N L/N under his Cold-Bloodiest Hand)

New Nations of Independence:

New China (Known as the Greater Republic of China)

It's a new country in East Asia. It's a New Pacifist Country to WorldWide since the People's Republic of China had Fallen due to "Young U.S. Soldier" just free from Regime Communist Power and Assassinated Hu Jintao in five years. People of China were freed from the corrupt regime power while cheering and thanking him for being free all these years since the Cold War Ended however the other people were still angry and rage for murdering their "Beloved Leaders" and getting revenge on the U.S. and Military for what they did until New President Ma Ying-Jeou order new Law Enforcement to exile the Chinese Communist People out the country for being loyal the Communist Party but they will getting their revenge in the future.

New China List:
-New Military
-New Police Station
-New Education
-New Government
-New Leader

New China List:-New Military-New Police Station-New Education-New Government-New Leader