His Demon Side -Sidneet

Avneet Kaur, also known as The Beauty Queen of college whom every guy in college has been admiring

She could drool every guy by just flipping her hair to the side, and ofcourse. How can I forget her boyfriend Siddharth Nigam, also known as The Handsome Troublemaker teachers always has to deal with.

Every girl admires Sidd, but sorry not sorry, he is taken by the beauty Queen .

Teachers have nothing to do with Sidd except for scolding him. They never punish him because he has that side of his that everyone fears. (Except for Avi)

His demon side.

Yeah he's not excactly a demon, but when he shows this, you should run for your life.

"Hey." A guy was flirting with Avi. She ignored it and just headed to her locker room.

He suddenly pinned her against one of the lockers and tried to kiss her.
"Stop!" She shouted at him.
"Nah, your loverboy's never gonna know anyway." He said and grinned deviously.

"Oh, really?"

A deep husky voice was heard from behind the guy making Avi smirk.

Avi ran to Siddharth. He wrapped his arm
around her waist and pull her closer.

"Don't worry, babygirl. I'll handle this." He whispered in her ear and pecked her lips quickly.

Sid let go of her and walked towards that guy. "So you have the guts to touch my girl.."

He then banged his head against the locker harshly, making a loud sound wich caught everyone's attention.

Sid threw a big punch in his stomach two times
making the guy feel weak. "How about now?" He whispered furiously.

He was choking the guy now. "Don't you dare touch anything that's not yours." He said and choked him harder. "Understand?" He asked making the guy nod. "Good." He said and let go of him.

"I don't want u to laying u're blood eyes on my girl, or you'll never see the daylight again. Now, get out of my sight!" Sid said to him making the boy run.

Sid gave a glare to the students who were staring at him making them look away from them.

He wrapped his arms around Avi, embracing her.
"You okay? Did he hurt you? I swear if I ever see that bastard again, I'll-" He was cut off by Avi kissing him passionately. It didn't take a moment for him to respond.

"I'm fine. He didn't get a chance to do anything." She replied to him with a smile. He kissed her forehead. "What's your next class?" He asked, still hugging her. "History." She replied and he pulled away from the hug and held her hand. "I guess we're in the same class." He said with a smirk.

"Let's go before we're late." Avi said making Sid smile at her. Sid pick her in his arms and start walking towards lecture area in return she giggle.

 Sid pick her in his arms and start walking towards lecture area in return she giggle

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁? 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁?

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 = 1060

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗼𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯