Thirty-Three: Chambre de Chasse

It was monsooning in New Orleans as Freya and Lunar get everything ready to finish this plan, yet Klaus and Elijah are trapped in a Chambre de Chasse. Klaus was looking around when he heard heels clicking. "Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Oh, Nik." A British accent says, he turns to see his baby sister. "Always so dramatic."

"Rebekah

"Rebekah." They meet in an embrace, when suddenly, an almost buck-naked Kol drops on a sofa about ten feet from them, making them separate

He groans. "Oh, bloody hell. My least favorite recurring nightmare." After his words, he turns to head and retrieve clothes.

"So, Rebekah, what happened?" Klaus queries.

"I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Mazikeen." She pops the cork. "When I suddenly dropped." She attempts to pour the drink, but the bottles are empty, making her scoff. "What I wouldn't give to spend just a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse."

Just then, Kol saunters in, which makes his brother quip as he tosses his shirt onto his body. "I suppose you were in a board meeting."

He snarkily smiles. "I was waiting for my wife to come home from work. Once again ripped from complete contentment, besides the mourning we've both felt for Mazikeen, for this. Suppose I'll ask the obvious: Piss off any witch lately?"

"Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself and my daughters as abominations to the vampire race. And, I just met my daughters-in person with them knowing who I am."

"Well, that's new." Rebekah sighs, making Klaus raise his raises as if mocking her. "They must have a witch-for-hire."

"A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail," Kol adds, holding up a bottle. "This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

"The culprit may be closer to home." Freya, who no one realized was there until now, butts in as she descends the staircase. "A witch who knows the compound well, and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah." Her words make the younger siblings look at Klaus, Kol with his arms crossed, and Rebekah with a really? look. Klaus only avoids their stares, as if he's oblivious to them. "Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."

"Vincent."

"One the bright side," Freya adds. "He'd never hurt Hope or the twins. You, on the other hand, I expect he'll be shipping your bodies to the four corners of the world."

"All of our bodies?" Rebekah asks her sister. "He isn't here, is he?"

"He is." All of the Mikaelson's turn to the masculine voice to see the man of the hour. "I think I may have just found a way out of here." All five go to the door with numerous locks on it. "This wasn't here before. What is it?"

Kol goes up to it and picks up a lock. He scoffs. "It's representational magic. I expect there are keys, one for each of us. Hidden somewhere meaningful." he turns to his siblings. "Somewhere connected to who we are."