🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎

Aditya's POV.

Finally I am back to my home, my motherland. Even though my family send driver to pick me up, I want to drive myself. So I got into the driver seat with Ramesh kaka on passenger seat.

From the age of 14, I have been away from my family and home for my studies. First one of the best boarding school in india and than london for my graduation and masters. I think it's kind of custom in royal families.

Speaking of royal family, I belong to Rathore clan. The powerful and Rich Rathores of Swarangarh. My grandparents, Maharaj Gautam and Rajmata Sarita devi, head of our house holds the immense power in the family, in state. People respect their words without questioning.

Taking a deep breath, the smell of my homeland made me smile "How is everyone back home"

Ramesh kaka give me a bright smile "Exciting to welcome their prince. Whole Palace is bubbling with happiness"

I laugh thinking about the chaos my grandmother and mother must have made.

"Kunwar sa, Rajkumari Drishti is not herself nowadays. Turning rebel day by day" Ramesh kaka said with a wary tone.

I frown thinking about my little sister. She is 5yrs younger than me. A true angel. I still remember when I hold her for the first time, the feeling of protecting her filled me. She used to write me about her days and everything but with time she stopped. I don't know why she distanced herself but now I am here, I will solve it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed a scooty parked in the middle of the road and bumped into it. I press on breaks halting the car with a jerk.

"What the hell" I shouted before climbing out of the car to look at the situation.

A girl came running towards us must be the owner of the scooty. She looked at her scooty than at me with a glare.

"Are you blind? Can't you see this big scooty " she all but shouted.

How dare she yelled at me. I glare at her "who parked their scooty in the middle of the road? "

The girl didn't shy from answering back " Road is so big. You should have avoided bumping into my scooty. "

Nerve of this girl.

She looks straight in my eyes without any fear " Apologize "

I took a step towards her still glaring at her "look here little girl, Just because I am being lenient doesn't mean you can talk to me the way you want. You don't know me"

She matches my step still looking straight at me "Look here big boy, I don't care who the hell are you. You don't know who I am."

With said this she picked up her scooty with some struggle and left towards the shops on the road.

"Kunwar sa, let's go. Everybody's waiting for you." Ramesh kaka said to me.

I nod at him and got back to the car not before glancing at the direction that girl went.

☆☆☆☆☆

Mishka's POV :-

I don't know why god have problem with me. The more I try to do things fast the more god put me in tough situation.