Chapter 1

He sat there, thinking of his wife. She meant everything to him, and she was gone. He got out of the chair and started walking to his room. Gerard usually lay with her jacket, breathing her in and remembering, and just drifting to sleep with the thought of her so fresh in his mind. But no, he had to leave and get all of his thoughts sorted out. Gerard stood up and walked out of the house, wearing long sweat pants and an old FrnkIero andthe Cellabration shirt, even though they broke up 10 years ago. He skid down the stairs, forgetting he only had socks on. He put on shoes and headed for the bar. Gerard had become depressed and had never left the house until now. When he got there, he smelt the familiar scent of beer and whiskey. He sat down and ordered some wine, for he is classy. Gerard had at least a whole bottle before realizing that is life was a mess. He started softly crying and wishing he was dead. Then he left the bar, only to get rope from the hardware store. He left and got home just in time to find Mikey waiting outside this door.
"What are you doing here. You know I don't like to have company around anymore." He said to Mikey.
"Oh, I guess you don't want to see me. I will just leave but, wait, why do you have rope" he replied.
"I, uh, no reason. Leave. I don't and never will want to talk to you ever again" and with that being said, Mikey left and never said a word.
When he left, Gerard went inside and cried for hours, grabbed a stool and hung the rope from the ceiling. He tied it around his neck and pictured all the memories from the old MCR days, wishing they would all come back. He thought of his wife, and Bandit, who is old enough to live on her own and didnt speak to him anymore. He cried. He slowly put one foot off the stool, re thinking this and the realized he had so much more to do and he had to be with his friends. He quickly erased all of that out of his head and threw the other foot off, then
everything went black.