Inquisitor at the bookstore

I am walking and walking and walking, thinking and thinking and thinking... I haven't given myself much thought. Hmmm... Oh! I think I will go in there and see what this girl has got to say about her necklace looking exactly similar to mines.
As she was pacing around in front of the bookstore where Benji laid her eyes on that locket, she was eager to know if this mystery girl have the answers she was looking for. She took one deep breath and fixed her shoulders back, and pushed the door open. A chime emitted from the bell that rang hanging from the door.

An old lady not too shabby stood at the cash register with an old school computer, looking curiously and attentively with her glasses slanted down her nose. Watching Benji step in, she then said "What are you looking for?". Well it shouldn't be a problem to answer that right? Every person that walks into a bookstore would be looking for some type of book, not a bizarre question. However Benji stood still and her fists started to tense up. "Umm, I am looking for a book, a book that umm", as Benji was responding to the old lady she looked down to her left where there were some cook books laying on the table. Seems as though they were like the seasonal ones that people would be interested in reading. The old lady followed her eyes to the table and said,"My dear are you looking for a cook book?"
"Ah yes!" Benji said loudly, "Shhh,yes yes, Now we've got some great selections of cookbooks."

Benji wasn't there for books,she was there to talk to this girl with the necklace she had her eyes on earlier. What have she got herself into now... Benji thought to herself. I am not going to get a book! I am not here for this, I just want take a closer look at her necklace! Ugh what have I done now?
The old lady flipping through the pages whilst holding the cookbooks in her hand. She then proceeded," I think this will just do." Looking at the book she's holding, Benji looked as if she was interested but isn't though. "I will come back to it later Miss, I would like to look around for other books." Benji replied.
Benji felt the urge now to approach the girl with the necklace, on the other side of the bookstore, shelves upon shelves line across the store parallel to each other. Tip-toeing slightly as she can, the old lady looked completely odd witnessing her moves. She then just continued typing on her computer.

As Benji peeked through the shelves, the girl didn't notice anything as she scanned through the books on the shelf. Luckily their eyes did not meet. Otherwise Benji would've blown her subtle cover. Not be overly creepy, Benji decided to peek over the edge of the shelf and take a better look at this girl's necklace. Benji's eyes widened as if she's seen something so shiny. The girl with her dark brown hair draped over her shoulders, a grey wool vest she's wearing and the necklace rested on her chest. Benji squinted her eyes bit, thinking how she could talk to her without being to forward about the necklace. The girl finally noticing her as she was peeking from the side. Benji jolted back to the side where she can't be seen, muffled footsteps on the carpeted floors sounding closer to Benji.

Feeling a little freaked out by it, she panicked. Her back facing the flat side of the shelf. Squinting her eyes tightly and her fists balled up. "What are you doing staring at me?" A stern furious voice lashed out onto Benji. " Ahh! Oh boy, okayyy I'm sorry!" Benji hesitantly apologizing to the girl. "I did not mean to stare at you. I swear! Cross my heart and hope to die." The girl looked oddly at Benji, thinking what on earth she has encountered. " Then what were you staring at perhaps?" The girl asked swiftly with a poise. "At your necklace, the one with the red gemstone in the middle." Benji had no idea how the girl would react telling her what she's after. The girl being a bit uneasy as Benji was telling her that.

"Look kid, I am not one to ask questions that fuel your curiosity, at this stage I will be leaving." Firmly said the girl, Benji couldn't resist and said,"Wait! Please I have one that looks just like yours." She took out her necklace from her pocket, the deep dark red hearted gem gleamed as the light shone through it. The intertwined metals holding the heart looked effortlessly amusing. The girl took one look and stood still and quiet for a moment, she then looked Benji straight in the eye and said shaking," Where did you get that?"