𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀are standing in each others arms, heading into each other forgetting the world. Looking like they both depend on each others life.

" 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 please don't go away from me you know right I can't live without you please jaan"

" It's not possible Mani"

" No Jaan please don't say like this"

" Mani your dad give life, all his life, all his struggle it's only for you for your future, betterment and success. He sacrifice many things for you! Now it's your turn to sacrifice something for him, please Mani that sacrifice is me..

" but jaan "

" No Mani please listen me please 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗶𝗺 will you do this"

He didn't said anything just nodded silently without looking at her...

" Mani will you please fulfill my last wish for the last time"

He immediately close her mouth

" don't utter those words please"

"Mani for just tonight forget everything just be 𝗠𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 will you please make me yours please"

He took her in his arms, gently placed her on the bed and they start making love to each other...

After ¾ hours they both are lying in eachother arms... She take his hand and please over her head..

"Mani promise me that you will start your life a fresh with 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗶 you have to give her all rights on you, you will never ignore her, you will never hurt her in any manner and lastly please don't cry for me you know whenever you remember me always remember our happy memories"

He pleaded her not to do that but she make him took her promise for his happiness....

꧁༺𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠༻꧂

Did you guys like the plot ?

Guess who is the couple?

Is the sacrifice is right ?

Did you guys want me to continue?