Chapter 8

Liz's P.O.V

I woke up so calm and relaxed, A large arm was around my waist and little snores next to me.

I looked around the room and a saw a bathroom so I could do my business but Xavier's arm is to heavy to pick up, so I started kissing his neck so softly.

I heard him groaned and moaned,and his hand went down to my breasts and started playing with it.

I moaned so loudly that everyone in the house can hear my moans, It became heated and Now I'm here with no shirt just in my bra and panties,Xavier is still in his boxers.

"Babe,you okay?" He said while kissing my hair.

"Yeah, I'm Okay...I'm just tired" I said while yawning.

Xavier got me an extra blanket and went to get my meds.

I went to get up and take shower, After my shower I went to get some clothes but was suddenly arms were around my waist and picked me up.

I giggled as I saw Xavier smiling at me.

"What are you doing?" I said while smiling down at him.

"Nothing just having a little fun" Xavier said while smiling at me.

And then little Adri appeared at the door, Xavier put me down so I can get dressed and I heard Adri giggling.

When I'm done putting on my high waisted short and a tank top and a little make-up, I went to see what we're they doing.

When I got to the room Xavier got Adri in his shoulder and started tickiling her
(A/N sorry for the wrong spelling 😅)
and just smiled at them for being a great brother and sister relationship.

I wish i have a brother....

And Xavier saw me and smiled a big at me, and I smiled back.

I think life is getting back on track ❤️

••••••••

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 😁