Part :12

Tae's Pov-

I was just shocking staring at Jungkook as he was looking stunning. But the cold vibe from his face never vanished. He was staring at me like he's gonna eat me up. I just wanted to ignore him and as I was about to leave he grab my wrist and said in a husky voice .

Jk: Get into the car!

Tae : Is it necessary?

(I asked as I was tried to be brave but his Voice change my mind)

Jk: Listen Tae just want some time with you can you please give me some precious time of your? (Said in a soft tone)

(Tae hesitate for some seconds but get into the car, he was about to sit in the passenger seat but Jungkook's word interrupt him)

Jk: I don't like being anyone's driver! Hope you respect it.. (said with a force smile).

Tae : Hmmm...

Jk start driving and tae was looking out of the window..

Tae : Where are we going??

Jk : Somewhere I guess where we can talk peacefully..

Tae : I see...

(Jungkook wanna take the conversation ongoing but he is literally afraid of making tae uncomfortable again so he keep quiet).

Tae was just thinking about his life . He is still wondering how everything changed fastly. He is happy somehow but in deep inside he still want someone to love him.. Right now he is worried about what Jungkook might say to him so he closed his eyes and sometime later he fall asleep.

After sometime jungkook notice that Tae is sleeping so he gently caress his soft hair while looking at him with full of love . A small smile appeared on Jungkook's face as he was looking at Tae.

After 20 minutes

They reached to their destination. But Tae is still sleeping so Jungkook slightly shake Tae and said in a soft voice.

Jungkook: Taehyung wake up we're here .

Tae wake up by the sweet voice of our bunny. But he literally jumped when he realize that how close there faces are. Jungkook understand the situation and get out of the car and open the another door for Tae. As Tae get out of the car he hold Taehyung's hand and lead him towards the beautiful place

 As Tae get out of the car he hold Taehyung's hand and lead him towards the beautiful place

The sun was looking so good at that time . But the thing that caught Tae's attention was the lavender arcade. He cutely ran to the flowers and smelled it.
He feel like that he came to the most peaceful place . He was feeling the slow cold wind but soon Jungkook came to him and hug him from behind. Tae flinch slightly but he tried to stay clam , but a small voice hit his ears gently.

Jungkook: Tae can we talk??

Tae : About what?

Jungkook: About us, about you and Jimin hyung. Can we??

Tae : Hmm sure what you wanna talk about?

Jungkook: Come first sit here .

Tae and jungkook sat on the clean grass as jungkook start talking.

Jungkook: Remember the day we first met?

Tae : you mean at the club ?

Jungkook: No this is where you met us but we saw you before.

Tae : What are you talking about? I mean where? how?

Jungkook: I don't know if you remember going out on a date with Bogum at Chisuu restaurant in a rainy day . You didn't notice us for sure but we saw you you looked so happy that time . That was the very first time we fall you . We wanted to take you away from that man we wanted to make you happy like you were with Bogum . I know that's sound Insane but it's the truth. And meeting in the club was a accident we never wanted to take that weird step at first but we were drunk and our lust took over us . After that night both of us feel extremely weird don't know why but we were so angry on ourselves. As time passed we got to know that it wasn't just a affection toward you. Our possessiveness our obsession for you wasn't just our lust it was our actual feeling for you. We realized that we loved you I know it's weird for us to love one person but we can't help it tae . We need you , I need you, Jimin hyung need you.. now it's you who have to decide. I can't keep this feeling in my heart anymore so I told you everything about us . Hope you will try to understand these .

After this talk Tae move forward jungkook ar hug him tightly with his teary eyes. He was sobbing the whole time. In his whole life he thought that he was a mistake people used him. Used his body . It makes him disgusted it make him feel guilty.

But now he know there are some people who still love who need him . And it make him happy.
Yes he was crying but not the painful tear it was happy tear .

Jungkook: Shh stop crying. Everything is going to be okay. Let's fix things in your life in our life . Shall we??

Tae nodded while smiling.

Jungkook took this chance and said .

Jungkook: Tae will you be with us forever?? I don't know how to propose but I Truly Love you Tae will you be mine?

Tae : Yess , I love you too. Not only you I love both of you.

After listening Tae's word jungkook kissed Tae in his forehead as tear was still falling from Tae's eyes .

Jungkook: We should get going Jimin hyung must be waiting.

Jimin : Nah I'm not waiting kid .

As they heard jimin's voice they turn around and saw jimin who was standing behind their car.

Jungkook: Holy shit man what are you doing here?

Jimin : listening your conversations I guess .

Jungkook: seriously secretly??

Jimin : mm . Mm yeah

Jungkook: Since when you're here hyung?

Jimin : Since you start your speech.

Jungkook: That wasn't a speech!!

Jimin : oh yeah sorry it was your feelings I mean our feelings..
So Tae will you accept this dickhead too?

Tae : Yeahh I do

Tae said while smiling Jimin hug him as Tae was still sobbing..

After their confessions they took Tae to a restaurant and they had their dinner or a loving date..

Hope you enjoyed it well idk how my writing skills are getting but thank you for showing love towards my both ffs

Have a great day you all....