Dea Mortis

10th Century 

Hel Morningstar  the Goddess Of Death. Daughter of the devil himself and the twin sister to the God Of Chaos  Apophis. She had faced cruel in the world and tried to shield her the brother the best she could. Her mother never told her who she was or her father was, whenever she would have asked her why he wasn't here she would say "he hated you and wanted nothing to do with you so he left you with me". Those word broke young Eleanor. 

Her mother was a hybrid she was the alpha of a ruthless pack of werewolves called the Moon Shadow Pack. Their alpha wore a necklace that gave them the power of hundred wolves. She was also a dark witch but she didn't practice alot of it, she would teach Ella some basic spells and leave her some grimoires to read. Eleanor loved to practice magic and prank the pack. The pack absolutely adored her and couldn't wait for her to be the new alpha.   

Soon her mother found a new husband. Ella thought this would be their chance at happiness but that thought was faded as quickly as it arrived. Her new dad was evil incarnate he would get drunk and abuse Ella and her brother for the littlest things.

A few years later (the siblings were 17)

Then their was a war between the Vampires and the Werewolves. A huge number of Ella's pack's wolfs were dead including her parents. The Beta of the pack gave Ella the necklace and told her to gather the rest of the alive pack members and flee the country. So she did and became the Alpha of the pack she trained the remaining pack alongside her brother and made them stronger. It wasn't soon before the vampires found their location. Their pack was severely outnumbered. Eleanor used her magic to fight off most of the vampires but in mid battle she had killed a vampire and triggered her werewolf gene due to the pain the triggering caused she had to stop the spell, the vampires took this chance and killed the twins. After killing the twins they thought their job was done and as the sun was coming up they had to leave. The rest of the badly wounded pack went to their alphas. They were shocked they could still find a pulse. 

The pack tended their wounds and their alphas'. They waited for days days turned into weeks weeks turned into months. They tried everything but the twins would not wake up. So they decided they would put them into a coffin in a safe place away from the vampires and split up. They had no doubt their alphas would awake one day but what they didn't know was that it would take 500 years.