𝐀𝐂𝐓; 𝐎𝐍𝐄

The sun gleamed on Sae-Yoon's face. She walked to her bathroom to get ready for the day. After getting ready, Sae-Yoon went downstairs and saw no one, as usual. As she started to walk, she saw Cheong-San. He had headphones on and walked in the most prettiest way, at least that's what Sae-Yoon saw.

"Cheong-San!! Hey!!" Sae-Yoon called to Cheong-San. He looked to her direction, and as he saw her, his expression lightened up. Sae-Yoon walked with Cheong-San, talking about how today was going to be another boring day, or so they thought. 

Sae-Yoon was not very popular at school but whoever knew her, knew that she was a great person. Sae had a large group of friends, that included most of their classroom. 

Sae made it to the classroom, just a a few minutes early. "Good morning, Sae!" On-Jo exclaimed, same with I-Sak. Just a little later, Ms. Park arrived. The students scurried to their regular seats.

"Good morning, class." Ms. Park said calmly. The class yelled back, "GOOD MORNING MS. PARK!"

"It's time to hand in your phones.", one by one, each student put their phone back and sat back down. Since Ms. Park is super smart, she texted the class group-chat to see if any phone dings. A loud ding was then heard from Dae-Su. "Dude, why didn't you mute your phone?" Wu-Jin muttered

"Shut up" Dae-Su snapped. Ms. Park just sighs as she looks through the phones. "On-Jo, this is your phone from last year, give me your phone now." Ms. Park says sternly. On-Jo walks in disappointment, while Sae, Cheong-San, and I-Sak laugh it off.

"So, you guys are telling me that none of you have gotten into contact with Hyeon-Ju?" Ms. Park asks, sighing. "The last time we saw her was when we were cleaning up the science lab." Joon-Yeong explained. "Alright." Ms. Park said, while rubbing her temple

"SO, we left off yesterday with-" Ms. Park was saying something until she was cut off by the door creaking. The door opened wide, it was Hyeon-Ju. Her nose was dripping with blood and her uniform and her hair was messy. Ms. Park immediately went to her aid.

"Hyeon-Ju! A-Are you okay? What happened?" Ms. Park asked the girl. "The science teacher... he locked me up. H-he also g-gave me a w-weird shot." Hyeon-Ju tried hard to stumble some words out. "I'm gonna need some people to come with me to take Hyeon-Ju to the nurse!!" Ms. Park yelled

"Don't tell anyone about this yet, okay guys?" Ms. Park looked back once before turning to the door. Hyeon-Ju was on Su-Hyeok's back, following with On-Jo, Ms. Park and Sae-Yoon. They were all running past the classrooms, some students were looking at them through the windows.

When the group saw the nurse's room, they ran even faster. They finally made it, and the nurse saw that they were in a rush. "Woah, what happened?" the nurse asked. Ms. Park explained it all to the nurse, the nurse was making shocked faces while Ms. Park said the story.

"Please put her on the bed!" the nurse said. Su-Hyeok put Hyeon-Ju on a small white bed, while the nurse was searching for a thermometer. The nurse's face brightened when she found it. The nurse walked quickly to the bed. Hyeon-Ju was twisting and turning when the nurse got to the bed. 

Hyeon-Ju's hand slipped through and scratched On-Jo. "Ouch" On-Jo said softly. "Are you okay?" Sae-Yoon asked. On-Jo gave her a small nod to assure her that she was okay. They put a blanket onto Hyeon-Ju and held it tight, so the nurse could use the thermometer.

When the nurse tried to put the thermometer in Hyeon-Ju's mouth, she bit her. The nurse stopped putting the thermometer in her mouth and the nurse walked away. She came back again with a shot. She immediately injected it into Hyeon-Ju's arm.

"Okay. She's going to fall asleep soon, don't worry." The nurse assured the group. They all sighed due to all the hard effort they put in. "Hey Sae, you can go to the classroom now. Hyeon-Ju is all pampered up now." Su-Hyeok said.

"Alright. Don't be too scared to call for help then." Sae said with a smile. Sae-Yoon slowly walked to her classroom, not knowing what would happen later. 

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: made another book! this is for the ppl who love cheong-san <33 anyways,, <3 yall and have a great day!!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 𝟕𝟑𝟏