Pudding- K.SJ

Part 1 of 'If BTS was your brother- a series of short sibling scenarios' <3.

𝘗𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨~~~

Kim Seokjin was woken by a series of shouts rather than the usual "filtered sunlight on his handsome face and the birdsongs echoing around" today . He was laying on his cozy bed and was sound asleep... until recently. "KIM SEOKJIN I DEMAND YOU TO COME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" he heard his donsaeng shout.

"What is it why are you screaming?" He shouted back in his sleepy state.

"YOU COME DOWN FIRST OR I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY" (Y/N) snapped back, audibly annoyed to a great extent.

Jin made his way down to the kitchen where he correctly assumed the noise was coming from. "You are my family, pabo." he stated , still sleepy. "And stop making empty threats what's gotten your knickers in a twist?", he continued.

"DON'T SASS ME JIN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG! WHY DID YOU EAT MY PUDDING?"

Now, Jin snapped awake. Perhaps it was the sudden accusation, or the fact that the accusation was true, or maybe the guilt he felt because it was true.

He still remembered how smooth that pudding was, how it melted in his mouth, how perfectly sweet it was, the taste of the golden- brown caramel the pudding sported on top of it, and ahhhh he could go on and on and on and on about it. But now wasn't the time for it. (Y/N) looked ready to gauge his eyes out and then cut up his tongue.

He didn't have much time to think and his brain was blank. He woke up and chose violence. Time to summon rapper Jin.

YAH (Y/N) I JUST ATE ONE PUDDING! YOU KNOW I WAS PRACTICING TILL LATE YESTERDAY! I WAS HUNGRY OK AND I WAS CRAVING SOMETHING SWEET! I TRIED TO STALL THE FEELING FOR A BIT BUT YOU KNOW HOW I GET WHEN IM HUNGRY AND WHEN I OPENED THE FRIDGE THAT PUDDING WAS JUST SITTING RIGHT THERE AND DOING NOTHING LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF!

"Whoa there tiger! Chill out! I didn't know you were that attracted to pudding. This time I'll let it slide but you owe me an icecream." (Y/N) slyly bended the conversation for their own profit.

"It's freezing outside." Jin stated.

So what?

...

Grab your coat (Y/N) we're going out for icecream.