Midnight Sunshine- J.HS

Part 2 of 'If BTS was your brother- a series of short sibling scenarios' <3.

𝑀𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒~~~

Jung Hoseok sighed yet again. He was back from yet another day of sweaty practice and his body was aching for some rest. His mind however was alert and conscious he walked across the house and into his donsaeng (Y/N)'s room and found them hunched over their laptop, studying while looking dead.

"Hey what are you doing (Y/N)?" He asked softly. "History essay." his younger sibling answered curtly. "Oh, I see.... did you have dinner yet?" he inquired, in a concerned tone.

"No but I was just going to." (Y/N) replied

"You didn't even make dinner yet did you?" Hoseok asked, already aware of the answer.

"I didn't but-" the younger started but was cut off by a strange look from hoseok; a cross between a look questioning his donsaeng's sanity and a highly motherly, concerned look.

He quietly exited the room, showered in full speed, checked the time: 1.49 A.M.

He then quickly whipped up a meal consisting of kimchi flavored instant noodles and a few side dishes, put it on a tray after cooling down the pot and grabbed a couple small bowls and two pairs of chopsticks.

He had a new mission: take care of (Y/N) because he did not believe in any sibling rivalry nonsense.

They had to always look out for each other.

(Y/N) was furiously typing and soon came to a halt and then exhaled heavily, that was definitely a sigh of relief.

"Hey come on now eat up you've done enough for today. You have school tomorrow too so you should sleep soon after we are done eating." Hoseok announced.

The sun didn't stop shining midnight, the earth just faces the other way.