𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

This is my first book so bear with me, this will be cringe. I really hope you at least read the prologue, and then you can exit the book :3

I'm sorry if this book doesn't mention Harry Potter too much, I just didn't have the time to squish it in, so I tried to put some references so yeah...

This book is based on 'Now You See Me', not the sequel. I don't know if I'll actually make one, so please don't ask too many times, I'll think about it.

I watched both of the movies so many times, so I already know the story for both of them. I may change some scenes a little bit, but it won't affect the plot of the movies.

If you don't like these kinds of books, leave and don't comment, I don't have the time to deal with you. And I understand that Lula and Jack end up together in the second movie, so I'll try to think of a way, or I'll just be lazy and make it the same as the movies and use Jula. I don't know?

The fanfic will make almost no sense, and I'm not experienced, so please don't tell me how awful my style of writing is. I made this just for fun and because I simp for Jack Wilder (not the actor, he's literally married).

Anyway, now that's out of the way, you may go to the next chapter...

Table of contents

0- prologue

1- the horsemen

2- a year later...

3- loverboy

4- plane ride

5- act two

6- jack wilder

7- last act

8- epilogue

oneshot: nightmares

oneshot: jack's diary