•{Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Cʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ Bᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ}•

♦~♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦~~♦~~♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦~♦

________________

Warning!!
Blood, Killing
and bullied
________________

The sound of raindrops started to fall on the ground as a messy pink hair girl with teary dark blue eyes run as fast as she could. Running away from the insane person who is after her. That person who she is in love with. But things turn upside down when she started to mess with his best friend. Not a just a best friend but his childhood best friend.
(Y/N)(L/N)

Sumi ran as fast as she could as she heard him calling her as another fresh tear runs down to her cheeks but soon she slipped on the wet empty street and she fall down. She heard footsteps coming toward her as her heart beats faster in fear.

"What did I told you about staying away from (Y/n)...Huh?" The boy's voice that she loved so much now making her shiver at his dangerous tone as she saw him coming closer to her.

"R-Ren...please... I'm sorry. I didn't know she was that important to you. Please don't hurt me.P-please" She said as she sat there on the wet ground in front of him, hopeless and afraid. Ren walk toward her slowly with his knife in his hand. And the next thing Sumi know was him kneeled down to her level, glaring.

"Are you really feel sorry Sumi?" He ask as she nod rapidly. He put his knife in his pocket as Sumi sigh in relief.

"But what about (Y/n)'s injuries and tears that caused by you and that little bitch group of yours?" He ask, glaring at her as his hand roughly grabbed her neck, choking her.

"I'm s-sorry Ren.please... I thought she w-was just a girl who always hang out with you....Ugh.... I'm sorry,, please let m-me go" she cry out as Ren started to loose his hold on her neck and grabbed her hair and started drag her forcefully. The dark street is almost empty and it was night time so no one will know what happened there as Ren drag her to the Dark alley. The atmosphere was cold with rain and cold wind making Sumi shivered as well as thinking about what would Ren do to her. Soon her head hit the wall with force as blood started flow down to her face.

"R-Ren"

"The biggest mistake you ever made in your whole life was making my (Y/n) cry and bullied her Sumi. Now you have to pay for every tears of hers and her injuries that caused by you." He said he stabbed her stomach as she cry out in pain but that scream held by Ren placing his other hand on her dirty mouth. Preventing her to make any noises as he stab her again and again.

You dirty little bitch...

Sumi fall down holding her stomach as she felt so much pain. Her face was became pale with blood covered her face. Her clothes were also stain with her own blood as she look at the figure in front of her. Ren again kneeled down to her level as his bloody knife come closer to her neck. He put his knife on her neck as his blank green eyes stare into her teary blue eyes.

"Do you remember something Sumi?" He ask as his sharp knife touch her skin. And she clearly remember what Ren is asking about.

_______________

Flash Back
Two days ago
_______________