•{𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 2}•{𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴}•

"Lady [Y/n]"

"[Y/n] dear"

You open your eyes slowly when your body was gently shaken by someone. The first person you saw when your vision was cleared was a maid who is just standing in front of you. Titling your head aside you saw your grandmother who just wake you up from your little slumber. You Look around finding yourself under the huge tree while Nine {Your pet, whatever you prefer like dog, cat or you choose} was you in your lap, sleeping peacefully. You were reading a book for passing time in the garden of your grandparents house.

Yep, one day has passed since you left Narva kingdom and started to live with your grandparents {From mother's side} in kudos kingdom. After you talked with your parents about you wanted to move out of Narva kingdom, they tried to reason with you but you only said you wanted to experience something new and that will only happens if you move out or leave the Narva kingdom.

In the end, you made up a lie that you want to visit two or three kingdoms alone that were far from the Narva kingdom and that is why you want to live with your grandparents for a while. And a being only daughter of the Duke, he wants to give you everything you want and want to make every wishes come true that you have, so he agreed. And you were thankful for the heavens that both your mother and father didn't suspect anything about it. You were doing this to secure your and your parents future after all, and also for you to ease your heart. And besides, you don't want your parents to face the same fate your previous life's parents faced.

On the other hand, Prince Tokiya was lost in his own thoughts as he was sitting on his desk.

"But I am not in love with you anymore your highness. You must be mistaken for me to think that I will love you again."

Your words were repeating itselfs in his mind over and over. He don't know what to do in order to make you realize how much he loves you. He tried his best to be close to you, to know you all over again but whenever in the past he attended balls and events or any festivals, you never once showed up your face in front of him. He always searched your presence but it's looked like you were never there. He assumed that if he was reincarnatexcited than sure you were also be somewhere in the world, and fortunately for him, he found you in Narva kingdom, but the present [Y/n]'s behavior was quite different compared to [Y/n] which was from his previous life.

But than, the gravity of why her behavior was oddly different from her past self hits him hard as his own heart sunk at the thought of that possibility. He clearly remember your last words before you leaving him.

What if [Y/n] also has memories of her past life?

He don't want this possibility become true because,

If she remembers than she will surely avoids me, and no wonder she is already doing it.

He hurriedly left his chamber and went to the [L/n] territory. He has to make everything clear, he had to talk it out with [Y/n] before its too late. And he clearly showed how he felt towards her the other day but the question pop out in his mind that,

'How much she remembered about their past life?'

If [Y/n] remembers everything that he done in his previous life, he was sure that [Y/N] don't want to see his face nor she will be with him in the future as his wife and queen of the Narva.

He was hoping you didn't remember too much about your previous life's events with him.

But little did he knew you remember everything. From the beginning of when you started to fall for him to killed by him in front of everyone.