Seidr?

The smell of just nature because of it being early morning is so refreshing, a break from smoke, and gasoline is a nice change. Before I get the chance to get off my steps, my sparrow friend comes to say hi. "Hello Axel, would you like to accompany me in meeting my neighbor?" I ask sweetly, some may call me weird for talking to animals but they've always liked me and I've found that I can talk to them in a way of sorts. He chrips in reply and I allow him to rest on my shoulder. I walk to the neighboring building and walk up the steps ready to meet my neighbor. I knock twice and wait, Axel ruffles his feathers while waiting. "Hey, nor you and I have met them don't go around making assumptions," I scolded the tiny bird on my shoulder. Before he can reply the door opens revealing a man, in some sort of Japanese type clothing and a cloak draped over his shoulders. "Good morning, I live next door and figured I should meet my neighbors after.... 2 weeks?" I ask Axel and he chrips in reply, "Two weeks."
"Dr.Strange, come in." He moves aside and I slip past the doors taking it the place. "My, oh my, your place is amazing, so vast," the last bit was quieter. Suddenly I'm sitting with a very dazed Axel in my lap. "Tea?"
"Oh yes and maybe something for Axel, he doesn't seem to good after that."
"Understandable," Dr.Strange is well strange but I think he is surprised that I didn't ask about the sudden room change. "So, you are from?"
"Greenland, small town there."
"And your connection with Axel?"
"Met him when I arrived and moved in, always had a nack with animals."
"And your name is?" Shit I forgot about my name.
"Astrid Freyadottir, no I'm not related to any gods, just a very long line of viking ancestors."
"Right, you were..... unfazed by the sudden change of scenery, why is that?"
"Oh, what my mother would call Seidr, really it's just cause some of my dreams show me what will happen at some point in the future."
"Seidr?"
"Magic that is used to tell the future or change it."
"Uh-huh, how would you like to learn the mystical arts?"
"Is Axel aloud to stay with me on the journey?"
"I guess?"
"Alright Dr.Strange, I'll see you tomorrow then."