Please, You Stay Alive.

Requested by GeetRVR

------
"Are you coming?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as the rest of the members had finished packing up after a long day of practice and were headed out the door. Jungkook didn't even have his shoes on yet.

"No, you guys go ahead. I'm going to stay and work out for a little bit. I'll walk home after."

Jin stared at him, "You know how hyung feels about you walking home by yourself at night. Hyung doesn't like it."

"I'll be fine," Jungkook reassured.

"What if someone attacks you?" Jimin asked. He had concern in his voice but everyone knew he was asking sarcastically.

"Have you seen the kid box? He'll be fine," Yoongi chimed in.

"Yeah, what Yoongi-hyung said!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, fine. But promise to call us when you're on your way home, okay?" Jin asked. Jungkook replied with a simple thumbs up. The members headed out the door and Jungkook made his way to the gym that was in their company building. He was exhausted from practice so didn't initially plan on doing that long of a work out , but once he started it turned into 'just one more rep' and 'I could probably do that again' and before he knew it two more hours had gone by. He called Jin like he promised he would to let him know he was headed home now. Jin gave him another one of his lectures about 'being aware of your surroundings' and 'if anyone looks suspicious run into a store and call me'.

"Yeah, yeah. Got it, got it. I know," Jungkook hung up and smiled to himself. Jin worries too much.

He wasn't nervous to walk home alone, their dorm wasn't all that far and it's not like it was the first time he'd ever done it. He was always pretty safe at night. He was walking along the main city strip when he stopped in front of one of his favorite small cafe's. He decided to go in and grab a smoothie, taking a seat at one of the tables. He sat there for a little bit and looked through a magazine while he drank it.

At the dorm, Jin was starting to get nervous. Jungkook should have been back by now. He wasn't responding to his texts or phone calls.

"Relax hyung, he probably stopped for one of those smoothies again," Jimin tried reassuring his now anxious hyung.

"I'm going to go look for him," Jin stood up and put his sweater on.

"Isn't that a little bit dramatic?" Yoongi asked, "He called like 20 minutes ago."

"Better safe than sorry, right?" Jin headed for the door. Taehyung and Hobi offered to go with him but Jin said he'd rather they stay at home. He only wanted to worry about one dongsaeng at a time. He tried to walk at a relatively fast pace, it had gotten cold out. He got more nervous as the longer he walked there was still no sign of Jungkook anywhere. He figured he'd check the smoothie place once he got to the main strip. While walking he kept his eye out and still kept trying to call his maknae with no success, but his heart lightened up when he saw him across the street waiting for the crosswalk light.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin yelled, yelling across the street. Jungkook noticed and waved back, "Hi hyungie! What are you doing? I was on my way home, I stopped for a smoothie!" Jungkook smiled back. Jin sighed in relief, of course he did.

"I was looking for you! Are you trying to give hyung a heart attack?!" Jin yelled. The two continued yelling to eachother from across the street until Jungkook's crosswalk light finally turned green and he started making his way over. Jin watched his maknae make his way to him and turned his head to see a car coming that showed no signs of slowing down. Jin's heart froze, wait..