I didn't know BEN could top 🤨

Narrator's POV:

You sigh and let your hands fall down beside your head on BEN's pillow, the blonde chuckles from in-between your legs and runs a cold, damp hand up your abdomen, pulling your hips further onto his face.

You hum contently and dig your head backwards into said pillow as your climax builds up in your stomach, BEN nudges his head deeper and brushes hips lips across your clit, your eyes flutter closed as you tangle one of your hands in his hair.

He pulls away and crawls up to your face, smiling and pecking you on the nose, you huff at the loss of friction. "Are you edging me right now." It wasn't a question, you knew he was. "Payback, babe." you roll your eyes at the nickname and press a soft kiss to his lips.

"I've learned my lesson, for now" You smirk at the last part, BEN narrows his eyes, forcing back a sly smile. 

"Trust me, You'll gag at the thought of Toby once I'm finished with you" You scoff playfully at that. "Oh yeah?" You ask, he nods, Pulling his boxers down and leaving you both completely naked.

He crawls back up towards your face and places a kiss on your cheek before pushing in, it didn't hurt much, since you had been with Toby a couple days before, but it was definitely a bit surprising.

BEN quickly sets a gentle, but fast pace against your hips, sighing in your ear every once in a while, one of his thrust hits your cervix and sends your head reeling, you grip his shoulders for stability as your orgasm washes over you in waves, sending little shocks from your hips to your toes.

BEN finishes a few seconds after, and sets his elbows on either side of you, resting his chin on his hands. "So, how was it?" he asks with a smirk, you hum, your mind desperately trying to re-focus.

"Pretty cool.." You say wth half lidded eyes, BEN laughs before hugging you, glitching a few times when you wrap your arms around his back.

"Pretty cool.." he repeats with a dazed smile.

@fnafscumslut ur welcome biatch 🥱

          - crispy, juicy, tender; im a mentally ill transgender ✨