Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Song: don't blame me- Taylor swift

The quidditch pitch emptied quickly, everyone was on their way to the slytherin common room for the victory party. The slytherin girls waited outside the locker room waiting for the boys to come out. They came out in waves, the main three always last. Fred and George came out of the locker room laughing probably at something stupid. Fred walked up to River leaving a kiss on her lips.

"You played good, but not good enough." River teased.

Fred threw himself back as if he got shot. "Ouch, that hurt Black." He said teasing her back.

She leaned in closer playing with his sweatshirt. "Are you coming to the party?" River asked, looking up at Fred. He looked down at her. "Am I allowed to show my face there? It's a little embarrassing." He replied.

"I think you can handle Draco." River said, kissing Fred once again.

Gagging came from behind them. Luna and Ryan were bent over acting as if they were throwing up, "can they hurry I can't listen to another word of this." Ryan said.

Theo, Draco, and Enzo walked out of the locker room with hair messed up and red faces. "What takes you dinks so long?" Ryan asked.

"Dinks? I like that." Theo said laughing.

"This twat has to take five years for his hair." Lorenzo said, rolling his eyes.

Lorenzo took a look around realizing Astoria had not been waiting for him, as she usually does. River had noticed this too. "She's getting the party ready." River said, with the intent of soothing Enzo, which she succeeded at. River had no clue if Astoria was stuck talking to someone, with Mattheo, or if she was actually setting the party up, all she knew is Enzo needed to hear what was far from the truth.

Once all the slytherins gathered outside they all began walking up to the castle.

The dress for the party was simple, nice formal wear. All the ladies wore dresses, and all the men wore suits. Slytherin parties were always known for people looking rich, they were also known for the most hookups.

Because of mr. Berkshire they always had the strongest drinks and the strongest drugs. Something was always bound to happen when they were all under the influence.

The ladies got ready together with the company of pansy, Ginny, hermione, and Astoria. A group most diverse but a group that always got ready before any party or dance together. Ginny and hermione had joined through River, they all became good friends through the Weasleys, Ginny was the sister of Fred so she knew River well from her visits to the burrow and family vacations, hermione was a regular at the burrow and these vacations as well, being best friends with Ron Weasley, they all became close. Pansy was weirdly with Draco so she was there and Astoria was dating Enzo. So they all fit in.

Enzo's group was a little more restricted, it consisted purely of the 3 boys and those three boys only. It was simple and organized, how Draco liked it.

The party started at about 6 and the ladies didn't arrive till about 6:30. This gave time for the boys to socialize and get some drinks in them before seeing the girls. The girls would walk down the stairs into the common room with all the guys staring at them. The first four girls went, Luna, Ginny, Ryan and Hermione, considering they didn't exactly have dates they went with each other planning on wingmanning it all night. Then the last three all came down to meet their dates, first was pansy she met Draco at the bottom in a black dress with gold heels, they made their way straight to the table, where the drinks were located. Then it was River who came out in a green dress with gold heels that ran a snake up her leg, Fred stared admiring what was his.