27. Nice to see you again

"Fuck!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Slamming her head down into the bed by a fistful of her hair, she moaned through the blankets as he forcefully and vigorously pounded inside her.

Feeling her cheeks quake and vibrate against him each time he smashed into her. When a vampire is feeling lustful, he fulfills that need. What better way to do it then with your mate?

Undergoing the feeling of reaching his climax, he held her down and released himself inside of her. Deeply exhaling, he pulled out of her and backed away. He was sweaty, and he needed time to enjoy his relief.

She began standing up straight as she too was gasping for air as he was. "What a greeting" She said sarcastically.

He didn't come to talk. When he first let himself into the house, he let her get one word in before shutting her up with his rough and aggressive kisses. She did not refuse, she obliged and they headed upstairs.

Sage has always been good at one thing. Sex of course. She keeps letting him cum inside her despite not taking birth control and he just wonders if she wants to keep having kids over and over.

He doesn't mind, he doesn't care. They're her responsibility. No number is too large for him. "So you come here to fuck me and I'm guessing you're leaving?" She predicted right. Afterwards was a bad time to complain.

Walking over to the side of the bed where his clothes were, he picked up his briefs and could sense someone's presence. People never give up do they?

"So where were you all these months? You drop by once every few months, have sex with me, then leave me with a parting gift. Oh congratulations, you're going to be daddy once again. Found out I'm having another set of twins a few weeks ago after our last encounter".

Not surprised. He would've found out a few months later when she's bigger or perhaps had the baby.

"Sounds like you're excited" He said sarcastically. Pulling on his briefs, he looked at her and she sighed in frustration. She knew what it was. Not like he hasn't come inside her hundreds of times already.

Should've taken birth control if she really cared. As for being a father, so what. A kid is a kid.

"Wow. Thank you Travion. I'll just raise our kids by myself like I did the other ones". That's such a lie. She had Corey, she had Asher and an entire pack.

Walking away from the bed, she bent down to pick her shirt up and he vamped behind her before she could pick it up. Grabbing a fist full of her hair, he yanked her head up and pulled her against him. Pressing her rear against his erection he couldn't get rid of.

"Travion let me go" She demanded in a regular but serious tone.

He wasn't listening to her. He was listening to the sound of her beating heart. He could just see the blood in her veins asking to be drained away as he stared at her flesh. What was stopping him from taking a sip?

Extracting his fangs, he sunk them into her flesh and she shrieked loudly, but that scream was replaced with soft moans as he drank from her. Her blood always tasted beyond delicious.

Squeezing her stomach, he was trying to pull her closer and she leaned her head to the side for him to have more access. During the process of drinking from her, he could feel his eyes glowing red and he was feeling lustful more than hungry.

He didn't want to kill her or drain her off too much energy. He was ready for another round. Slowly retracting his fangs, he licked the blood that was threatening to slide down her shoulder. Sucking the last drop of blood off, watching her wound heal, he vamped her against the wall with him standing in front of her.