in the end

because in the end we become stories, most people learn to fear death, but i have learn the more you fear it the faster it reaches for you. therefore, if you are cleaver enough to learn how to manipulate the fear of death, then you are cleaver enough to know that in this world we all end up as a story and maybe not all our stories will be told, but at least some people will know you existed, the cleaver knows that changing their stories has more power than being in charge of a war. and we know we can change our stories; we just have to pretend we never knew. 

and I want to write the best story there is to tell, the greatest love story of all time, because one day i will say where has the time gone, and I will sit and watch as my life walks away from me, and i have to pretend that doesn't scare me to my death, wasting my time, but a person that has loved and been loved isn't afraid to die. 

but why am I afraid?  

have I not seen the world with open eyes?

have I not felt the grass in between my toes yet?

have I sat and watch the sunset for long enough? 

will the world forget who I was? 

but why do i worry so much over people that never cared people that held knives to my back and said the most reassuring words. 

every word that is written in my books keeps coming back to you.