shots

Gina walked or tried to walk Risa through the mansion to her room. Risa admired the house. Every thing was so fancy. Every room was furnished beautifully. "You'll be staying in here sweetie" slurred Gina and her petite, blonde self stumbled away. The room was purely elegant. The floral butter yellow and red velvet walls were tall and appeared expensive. A black wood floor  covered in a variety of thick and glossy wood furniture . She thought about how this was only the guestroom and she couldn't imagine what the master bedroom looked like. Risa's family the 'Diamonds' were comfortable...not this comfortable. Just as Risa was about to lay down in the ridiculously large bed, her phone rang. This time it actually was Jane. "Hey Ree, this is what we're doing tonight. Lets pre game at Jacks house and then hit the beach for the bonfire." Risa would react unamused to anyone else who would of suggested that plan but she loved Jane. This meant a lot considering Risa wasn't fond of many people. Jane was fun and light and never got too deep. You best not assume she's dull just because she's shallow. Usually its the shallow ones that are bright. "Sounds good, what time should I be at Jacks?" Risa asked. "six o clock" Jane replied. It was only Eleven, how would Risa entertain herself in this doll house. "Okay, see you then." She hung up and then considered taking a luxury lamp off of one of the bedside tables and jamming herself in the eye with it. She thought if that would somehow kill her she wouldn't have to kill time for the next  seven hours.

Risa put out a few crystals on the window sill for spiritual cleansing. Amethyst, rose quarts, Obsidian and moon stone. Risa was very intuitive and relied on faith almost completely. She liked learning about energy and vibration frequency. Risa took out a book she packed and began to read. She fell asleep not even 10 pages in. eventually she woke up to a knock on the door.  when she looked at the clock it read 4:00.  Gina peeped her head in the room and Risa invited her in. "Wow I fell asleep reading" Risa struggled to find something to discuss as she wasn't the most sociable person.  "How'd you sleep, I hope well." Gina smiled as she sat on the bottom corner of the fluffy mattress. "Yeah I feel energized." Risa lied through her teeth. "Good good, well, I came to ask if I should order in dinner. It would just be me, you and Eli because Levi has gone out." Risa remembered Gina's Husband Gale passed away a couple years ago. It was now just Gina, Eli and Levi considering Ari moved away. "Actually I'll be going out too, I'm planning to leave a little before six. I was just about to get ready." Risa answered. "Oh alright well, I'll leave you be. Have fun." She left. Risa admitted to herself that Gina was actually amiable when she was sober...ish.

Risa walked into the attached guest bathroom which was in-fact just as beautiful as the bedroom itself. She began to get ready. She put on an electric purple triangle bikini top and the matching bottoms as well. She wore a pair of light wash loose fitted mom jean shorts and a red vintage baby tee. She could wear a paper bag and look chic. She just had that quality about her. With a pair of white flip flops and her hair in a pony she was headed out. She almost turned the door nob when she realized she had a paper bag full of vodka that was dying to be chugged by a bunch of sixteen year olds on a Friday night in south beach. She retrieved the gold and then through the palace and out the door she was. She walked 15 minutes to Jack's house who lived across the way. Jack was the heart throb, the golden boy and the quarter back of South Beach High. He was infatuated by Risa though she was never captivated by him. She found it irritating when he would attempt to execute an action anything more than friendly with her. It's seems messed up but you can't help you you like. Or in her case, who you don't like. She can understand every other girls attraction to him. He was tall, maybe 6'3 and dirty blonde with blue eyes. He was also very athletic and charming. She just couldn't like him to save her life.

"Risa!" Jack cheered from his doorstep once he spotted her. "Ready to party" Risa Hollered back smiling. "Hell yeah" Jane who arrived earlier intervened as she appeared from behind Jack. Risa walked up the steps into the house that inside contained Risa's other two best friends Leanne and Erica. Erica was very smart and always a good time. She was short but cute and boys always found an interest in her. As for Leanne, she was lanky and red head. She was quiet but could hold her own. "Hey" the girls all chatted while the foot ball players mingled. Jack's family is very wealthy. Not as wealthy as the Lantners but still wealthy."Shots" Reggie called . Reggie was Jack's plump, short and very unattractive best friend who never has anything nice to say and believes he's above all his acquaintances. Shot glasses were passed around the room. Reggie poured tequila for Jack, Jane, Leanne, Erica, some other football boys and Risa. They all sucked the liquor down without hesitation. Everyone but Risa. She still took the shot but she did in fact hesitate. She thought of what Ashley said about drinking on her meds. She hoped for the best and put her bottom up. That was Risa's first mistake of the night.