mxm/r

TW FOR THIS!!!!

homophobia, homophobic slurs, body shaming, and things along the lines of those. if any of those trigger you, i must advise you not to continue reading this chapter. if not then feel free to read on with the pain :D

Scrolling on his instagram feed, Y/n hides his face from his lanky lover. He wasn't doing anything to need hiding, Y/n just didn't want his husband-to-be to see all the awful things his "friends", family, and others post about him.

Y/n's lover knew about all the awful things said everywhere about his fiancé. He knew about all the slurs and homophobia that was within his soon-to-be in-laws. What he didn't know, though, was that Y/n payed attention to it. Not just that, he believed that what his family said was true. Post after post, captions going on and on about his weight, calling him many names along the way.

A post from his cousin came upon his screen with a photo of him, young and happy, but with his eyes scribbled out and replaced with the word he knew all too well by now. "F*ggot", of course. A small whimper escaped his thin lips as he remembered all the times he spent with his cousins and siblings, smiling like there was nothing wrong with the world and acting as if they'd stay like that forever. He soon noticed as his cheeks began to soak, whimpers escaping every now and then. Slapping his hand to his mouth, he silenced himself and prayed his overprotective fiancé didn't overhear. Moments of silence passed and his crying never ceased, only signs being his dampened cheeks and rosy red nose. He thought the man didn't notice and he let out a sigh of relief, trying not to worry the man he loved and held so dearly.

The tall man did indeed hear his fiancé from the other room, mind racing with many emotions. Worry, fear, anxiety, but most importantly, rage. He knew the cause, Y/n's family was the scum of the earth to him. A sigh was heard from their shared bedroom as he walked towards it from the large stairway that led to their shared apartment. The tall man walked in slowly, trying not to make much noise. He opened the door silently and closed it the same, walking towards their shared master bedroom within their one bedroom complex.

The door opened slightly, letting out a small creak and Y/n's jumped underneath the covers, not even knowing himself what he was hoping for. Did he hope for a good hiding spot? Or for protection? Maybe to make his, rather smart, lover believe there was nobody home, though he clearly saw the car in the parking center. "Love," a calming voice began as his figure slowly made his way over to the edge of the bed. " Love, what happens to be the matter?" he asked, rubbing his crying lover's arm.

Slowly removing the covers from the fearful lover, he saw a tearstained face and an angering post from his cousin-in-law-to-be. A flash of rage came upon his face before being replaced by a much more comforting and sympathetic other. Long arms wrapped around the crying boy. "Don't worry about their opinions, they're just stupid. They don't understand us and they aren't willing to. They are the people that don't deserve your tears." He spoke gently as he wiped away Y/n's tears with his thumbs. "You must be so tired of them, but it's so close to the wedding and then we'll have each other forever, and my family will be there and you're uncle Jax and aunt Lani too. we'll see all the kids then we'll go on our honeymoon, we'll go to Austria and then we'll come home, we'll get those ferrets you've always wanted and name them whatever you what, that sound okay so far?" Tears of joy were all that were left from the room. "Can we name them Sugar and Spice?" Y/n spoke quietly with a small smile. "We'll name them whatever you want, my love. And they'll get whatever they want, we can spoil them like we've always wanted to our kids." He continued on as Y/n listened, casually popping in with a comment to bring in shock and joy.

"Can we adopt a kid?" Y/n asked with hope in his eyes, shining the way that made his fiancée fall in love. "Yes, yeah we'll adopt every kid in the world if that's what you want!" The tall man basically shouted as he hugged onto Y/n as if it were their last night. "Can we stay like this forever?" Y/n asked, engulfed within his husband-to-be's chest. "Yeah, yeah we can. Til death do us part?"

"Nah...

Death can't even end us."