Pt 10

Tora's POV

The next day, for the first time, I decided to go for a walk. Yes, gods go for walks. Get over it.

I left the Akatsuki hideout shortly after dawn. Hehe. Akaktsuki means dawn. Anyway, I left after telling Pein. I didn’t tell Hidan, but I requested that Pein tell him that I was gone.

Hidan wasn’t even awake when I left. That made things easier.

So, I walked through the forest, and after a while, I came across a waterfall and a small lake. Yes, I was the maintainer of this world, but I still was amazed by some of the things I saw. This, was one of those beautiful things I fell in love with on sight.

After a while, the water became very inviting in the heat of the day. I sat on the edge with my toes in the water.

“Hmm, it’s not very likely that someone will come by. Yet, there is still a chance,” I said outloud, thinking.

I took off my Akatsuki cloak, setting in on a rock. It didn’t matter to me if the rest of my clothing got wet, so I dived into the water, feeling it engulf me.

I swam around for a while. The water was cool and refreshing. I’m not sure how much time had passed since I’d left, but I guessed it had been a fair number of hours.

I surfaced, keeping myself afloat as I smiled to myself.

Suddenly, there was a splash behind me. I turned to find another Akatuski cloak by mine, but no person visible.

Hidan…I thought, looking around. I couldn’t see anyone, but it seemed highly likely that it was him.

Something grabbed my foot, and I kicked out of instinct. It let go, and a familiar face surfaced beside me.

“No need to kick me…,” Hidan grumbled.

“No need to grab my foot,” I said back, diving into the water and swimming towards the waterfall. Once there, I stood under it, letting the water run down my body.

Hidan swam to me, and stood in front of me for a second, before pulling me into a kiss under the waterfall. I blushed, kissing back softly.

When he pulled back for air, I smiled at him softly. “How did you find me?”

“Dunno. Guess I just knew which direction to fucking go,” he replied with a smirk.

I looked out over the lake.

“Hidan…,” I said softly.

“Hmm?”

I shook my head. “Doesn’t matter.”

He doesn’t need to know yet…he’ll find out when the time comes. Meanwhile, I will just be his Tora. I looked into the trees, and saw a familiar figure.