Micah Bell (Sexual Tension/Slow burn to Smut)

Micah Bell x OC

The sun fell asleep, shielded behind three sloping, blue mountains, each smaller but tougher than the one before. The Trees were strong, black soldiers, standing in an unmoving row.

Jess Clicked on her mare ; gently nudging her heel into Constance's side. A trot soon turning into a counter.

"Whose there!" John exclaimed with a click of his rifle, warning whoever was passing that he was ready to shoot on sight.

"It's me! Y' Dumbass" Jess replied to the man who she had only known for a few months after been picked up by Dutch after she got into some danger surrounding Colm' O' Driscoll.

"Glad to see y' back in one piece" John chuckled deeply, letting the girl hitch her mare onto the near by post. "Always Marston" She replied, slipping from her saddle ready to untack the mare.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in" The familiar voice of Micah came from behind.

Jess without turning around to face the man, sighing heavily "What y' want Micah"

"What's with that tone, y' know I care deeply bout ya." He snorted sarcastically, breathing in "You Washed" He sniffed. "Just y' smell of shit"

"Oh wait, it's Constance" He chuckled.

"Micah!" Jess warned, turning her head to face him, breathing out sharply.

"Easy there Cowpoke" He raised his hands up in defence, "Just Jokin' round, y' know how it is" He smirked deeply, eyes rummaging over the girl.

"Am bout one second from Shootin' a clean shot right through that thick skull of yours" Jess explained, taking another step forwards.

"Wonderin' if y' wanted to go huntin' in Mornin', could use some company" Micah explained, watching the girl get closer. "And you do keep good company"

She sighed, "Y' really want me to go huntin' witchu, last time we went out huntin' you got chased by a grizzly, I had to save your helpless ass" She laughed heartily at the memory that came flooding back.

"Don't remind me" Micah had a sour look across his face, "but, y' are good with them fingers of yours" He deeply smirked, "There's something about the way you hold your gun, gets me all hot n' bothered" He breathed.

Jess Rolled her eyes having enough of his sweet talk for the times being, "I'll think bout it" She replied before lifting her saddle from Constance, walking off towards her wagon.

"Awh your breaking my heart, Sugar Pie" He whined as the girl walked away from him.

"Micah what a charmer" Arthur spoke as he watched the whole situation play out from his wagon.

"He tries to hard" Jess Snickered side eyeing Micah who was watching Arthur and her intently with his hands rested upon his belt buckle.

"Well, if he gives you any hassle of sorts, you come straight to me" Arthur replied, "Course Arthur" Jess answered knowing Micah wouldn't be a problem.

The night brought such a silence that the crackle of the campfire was all that could be heard, a natural music in the black of night. Flames sent red sparks dancing into the light breeze.

Jess sat close on a log, her face toasted warm, mesmerised, relaxed. The smoke twirled heavenward charming her worries away.

Closing her eyes she listened to the sweet sound of the fire ...

"Howdy!" Micah's voice rung out, as he plonked himself next to Jess.

"Hope you don't mind me Sittin' here Sugar" He charmed the younger girl. "Just when everything was peaceful you appear" Jess joked around