ONE. HAIL HYDRA

PEOPLE THOUGHT VIDA HAD DIED ON THAT HOSPITAL BED AFTER GETTING THE SERUM DOSE AND HER BODY LAID FOR TWENTY MINUTES WITHOUT ANY MOVEMENT

But Dr. Erksine had hope, he knew the serum might take his time to activate in someone's body, so he waited, he called out the scientists and medics who wanted to call it on Vida.

A loud gasp was exhaled. Vida took in the oxygen she needed, it burnt her lungs with every inhale she did, she sat up quickly, trying to take every single needle off her body, she tried to speak, ask for help, but she wasn't able to form a proper word.

"Vida, calm down, you are okay." Dr. Erksine walked over to her, he placed his hand carefully on her forearms, massaging them slowly to give her the feeling of safety. "You are okay."

"Orchestra. Locker." The loud words bounced in her head, a strong pain started to tingle all over her body, and she shut down.

Opening her eyes, Vida looked at the gruesome image of a man bleeding, a knife on her hand that matched perfectly with the wound of the innocent.

"Perfect, take her back." An order she heard and the next thing arms around her. Vida screamed, kicked, and even bit the ones who were holding her back.

She was thrown into a room, shivers running down her spine when the cold breeze hit her skin, the walls were wet and the room had no sign of light, the metal door was locked and the only small window she had was shut.

"Let me out, please." Vida screamed like a child, she cried and begged them to open the door, but she was alone, the wet texture of blood in her hands only accompanied her.

The mask covering her eyes itched, she tried taking it off even if meant digging her nails into her skin to do so, but she just couldn't, this mask wasn't made to take off easily, her uniform had no zipper and she had no idea on how to take it off, but she wanted it off.