Moving

Hi!!! My name is Isabella Jenner. Yes Kendal Jenner is my adoptive mum but when she adopted me we moved to England because that's where I am from but she got a really big modelling job and we had to move to LA. I am 13 years old but I will be twelve on 25 Christmas. I have one ocean blue eye and one emerald green eye but I'm a bit insecure about them because some of the kids at my old school bullied me for it. However my mum ( Kendal ) got me some contact lenses recently so I am not worried about that anymore. I have light blonde hair but it's very curly so I usually just tie it up in two messy platts.

Time skip

After I had finished packing all of my things up my mum drove us to the airport and we sorted our tickets out. Then once we got on the plane we sat down and started talking.
" Mum do you think the kids at my new school will be nice? What if they find out?" I asked.
"Don't worry honey they won't just keep your contact lenses on and everyone will treat you normally" she said.
After that she pulled me in for a long hug and talked for a bit. My phone suddenly ringed with hundreds of notifications from Instagram.
@piperrockelle
I heard THE Isabella is coming to LA and I can't wait!!!
Comments:
@ gavinmagnus
I hope I get to meet her! She's gorgeous!!

There were other comments but that one caught my eye the most...

Thx for reading. Please vote if you would like to keep on reading and should there be any sort of smut in it with gavin? He is under eighteen but it wouldn't be to bad. Please leave ideas. Xx