Four.

"Look, we're already there. Just a few steps, okay?" Aiden said, desperately trying to entice Jasper out of the wall that had been put under construction after Wells was killed last night. "One foot in front of the other- Hey, what's wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. I'm good." Jasper hummed.

"Jasper, it's been a week, okay? You've been given a second chance. You gotta use it." She screeched suddenly, being grabbed by someone from behind a tree.

"Aiden?.. Aiden? Aiden!" Jasper panicked, reluctantly went out to find her. "Aiden, are you okay?" She reappeared, pushing her hair from her face.

"Fine, this stupid asshole grabbed me." She groaned. Jasper shook his head, heading back for the wall. "Jaspee, come on. There's nothing to be afraid of-" Her sentence was cut short as she tripped over, the wind being knocked out of her as she hit the floor. She made to push herself up, but when she saw what was in front of her she screamed. A scream of genuine fear. On the ground in front of her was a knife, and three fingers. They belonged to Wells.

-----

"This knife was made of metal from the dropship." Clarke sighed, taking a good look at it.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked.

"Who else knows about this?" She continued.

"No one." Aiden clarified. "We brought it straight here."

"Clarke?" Jasper asked again.

"It means the Grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." She said.

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?"

"There's more than one murderer I  this camp." Bellamy shrugged. "This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet."

"Get out of my way, Bellamy." Clarke hissed, presumably upset.

"Clarke, be smart about this. Look at what we’ve achieved… the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us."

"Oh, good for you, you mean. What... keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?"

"Yeah. That's it. But it’s good for all of us. Fear of the Grounders is building that wall. And besides, what are you gonna do… just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You don’t even know whose knife that is."

"I... could have a pretty good guess." Aiden spoke, taking the knife from Clarke, and locating the initials carved into the side. "J.M. John Murphy."

"The people have a right to know." Clarke made her way outside, heading right for Murphy. "You son of a bitch!"

"What's your problem?" Murphy hissed as they approached him.

"Recognise this?" Clarke asked, snatching the knife back from our of Aidens hands.

"It's my knife... where'd you find it?"

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells."

"Where I what?" He scoffed. "The Grounders killed Wells, not me."

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it."

"Really?" He turned his head. "Bellamy, you really believe this crap?"

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells." Clarke fumed.

"Pleanty of people hated Wells. His father was the Chancellor that locked us up."

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him."

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either."