Part 10

Recap

"Hey hows your head? Mines hurts like a bitch."

"Same here. I don't know if I'll be good for the practice ."

"Damn maybe i can convince the coach to let you side this one practice but he's rlly strict about that."

"If you can convince him then I'll own big time."

"I got you. But now im going to take a nap to get rid of this headache. Im praying for you." I laugh and hang up.

———————————————————————————

Matthews pov

After first period i went to check up on Y/N and she was asleep so I left a note saying "call me when you get up :)" so that i don't have to keep coming back and she's probably going to be sleeping all day.

-

Its now after school and I'm heading to my dorm before practice. I entered my dorm and see Y/N still sleeping. It's 3 in the afternoon haha. Practice starts at 4 so I got time. I slowly get into bed and cuddle with Y/N.

A little while later she starts moving around.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I ask.

"No. What time is it?" She asks back and I check my phone.

"3:10."

"Damn I was knocked." She laughs slightly but holds her forehead in pain.

"Still hungover?"

"Yea. Did I do anything stupid last night?"

"Well I dont rlly know. I found you walking around the dorm unit with Joe holding bottles of tequila. Oh and now I know that your rlly horny while your drunk."

"Oh no. Did I have sex with Joe?!!" She says with disgust in her voice.

"Umm hopefully you didnt but we did. And i was telling you that you would regret it in the morning but you insisted."

"Damn I wish I was sober for that." I joke.

"You don't regret it?"

"Noo. Why would I? I know I was drunk and don't remember anything but I don't regret having sex with someone I trust."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She says back and kisses me.

"Oh I gotta call my dad." She says and calls coach.

"Hey dad Joe is going to miss today's practice. He's going to be helping me carry these boxes... yea Matthews still going.... Okay bye."

"Is he letting him slide this once?" I ask

"Yea. But how's Joe holding up?" She asks me.

"He's been sleeping during every class and I had to help him get to every class. Idk how he's gonna do at practice."

"Poor thing." She says putting her head on my chest.