Note

Hi!

I am not writing this story just for fun and entertainment, i want you to understand how the Children should grow, and What kind of environment you should provide the children to bring in best way

Many of you can get a doubt is it a possible to be mature, at the age 5, or at the age 12...etc.

This story completely based on the researched,  whatever i written it is based on the children pscychology.

The Mother is the media to the baby when baby is in womb. Obiviously the characters and features replicates from the parents. But, their wisdom, Maturity levels depends on the what mother watches, reads, what kind of environment she is surrounded by that 99% decides the wisdom and understanding levels.

I have seen practically, pregnant lady the period she convinced she made the hobbie of solving mathematical problems. Mother used to observe keenly on what her child doing , she found out the interest baby have interest in mathematics at the age of 3.

She didn't stopped just making the baby to play with mathematics, division subtraction and addition. Guess what by the time baby became just 10 years, just 10 years old, she is solving the mathematical problems of 10th standards students.

I will give another example Ramanujan was just a Primary school boy used to give tutions to B.A  Mathematics. I need not explain greatness of him.

I mention clearly, the wisdom is completely begans to starst based on environment, mother and father character. Its true.

Same goes to Manik and Nandini, Mukti all the children  character, their wisdom is sharpen by the education which is proper guidence, proper parenting.

There is no boundries to , maturity levels, intelligence, understanding levels, not even the age.

This is not a story, this is based on the researched work and pscychology. 

I am not writing this story just for your likes comments, yaa i know very rare people encourage my ideas, very less people appreciate the good. I always feel so enthusiastic to share my views through stories.  Sometimes i feel why i should, where no place for identity and appreciation. Where people can't say  atleast a good word . Instead wasting here i can directly publish novel or submitting theoritical clinical and ph.d thesis paper. But only reason many people in the wattpad are teenagers, i am writing this story atleast one girl should think in my point of view. That may helpful for the future whether you remember me or this story name,  but you won't forget what you understand through this story

Sometimes even i loss interest to write here in wattpad gives the feeling like nobody are reading, nobody are understanding, nobody are interested to know ? Thats the reason i am not interested to give regular updates. When i feel like that i take break. It becoming long break

But why i am writing atleast once in a life you will be need of such a guide about children at that time if you remember atleast one point of my story to mould your child thats the blessing to me.

I heartly wish tomorrow generation should be very sensible in that point of you i am this story.

But i can't promise i bring up this story anymore till the end, when i strongly decide myself one day i may leave this story in middle.

Definitely you can't see my name in Wattpad. I leave permanently without informing. And i will take all of my works . Thats why i am saying here don't read this story that you should till ending. I may leave this in middle at any time.

Thank you very much who are supporting me

Ignore mistakes

Chandanakshi