Fuck~

Shota POV:

I walk into my apartment, finding the lights a,ready on. As I round the corner I see Izuku standing there with a smug fucking grin on his face. I drop my bag and he walks over to me, pinning me against the wall. Leaning down, he whispers in my ear.
"Tonight, you get to take control.~" 
I feel my face heat up and we go to the bed room.
We take our closet he's off and I push him onto the bed, straddling him as I do.
He smirks.
"What are we doing tonight, sho~"
I look at him from on top and smile.
"You said I get to have control tonight right. We're gonna do things my way~"
I grab the ✨cuffs✨ and cuff both of his hands to the bed frame above his head.
Fuck. He looks so sexy right now.
"You can't use your hands for this. I want you to watch me take care of you~" I tell him this trying to sound more confident than I am. He's way better at this than I am.
As his grin widens, I Aline myself up with his d!ck and slowly start inserting the tip in. He groans a bit as I do and I see his hands slightly straining against the cuffs.
"Fuck~sho...you're killing me.."
I force myself to go farther down, and a small moan escapes my lips. Once I reach the base, I lift my hips up and slide back down again. Then repeat, gaining momentum each time and getting louder.
"Ngh~f-fuck~"
His groaning gets louder and he gets more and more restless with the cuffs. Izuku looks at me, still smirking but there's a hint of pleading in his expression.
Damn.
"B-babe~please~un cuff me~I can't take this anymore~"
Fuck. He really knows how to get me.
I speed up my movements and he asks me again. This time I give in and immediately after I let him out of the cuffs, he flips us over so that he is now on top of me and starts pounding into my ass. I moan and moan, blushing madly.
"F-fuck! I-Izu sl...ow down! I-I'm gonna...cum! Fuck!"
We both continue for a little while before we finally cum together. I lay my head onto his chest, panting. He smirks down at me, then asks me a question.
"Wanna go again?"
I blush. And look away before answering him.
"Fuck yea, I do."

Short chapter I know. Also if y'all have any suggestions that you would like to share for this or like ideas then feel free to share them with me.✍️
#shotagot🛤🔞💦