short lived distance

*Andrew Garfield*

You flip the pages to your favourite book but pause when your phone starts ringing.

You click the accept buton the face time call.

"Good morning Y/n!" Andrew's cheery face appears on the screen, his hair all wet and he's shirtless.

"Andrew! What the hell are you doing?" Your face face twists in confusion as you look at his face.

"Greeting my beutiful girlfriend good morning?" He's completely clue6to what you're actually saying.

"No!" You chuckle a little as you put your book down "You're hair is dripping and you're shirtless!"

A smile works it's way onto his face "Oh! I'm getting ready to shoot in 3 hours" he explains as he sets his phone down and puts on a shirt "But I missed you so I called you to check up on you"

"I miss you too Andrew. Come home soon" you pout a little as you look into the camera.

"I'll be home in 2 weeks. Be patient love" he kissed the camera lenses as if he's kissing you.

You smile as he pulls away from the lens with a grin "I'll be waiting and I'll hold you to that" you kiss the screen like he did and pull away with a grin.

You watch as he ruffles his hair and you let out a chuckle, he turned to look at you through the phone "What?"

"I just miss you that's all"

He smiled sympathetically "Good"

Your face twists in confusion "What?"

"I said good. It's a good thing that you miss me, how much on a scale of one to ten?"

You sigh "Twelve"

He playfully shakes his head and chuckles "Great"

"Andrew stop doing that!"

"What? It's a good thing because right about now there should be a knock at the door" he pauses as a knock sound through your home "When you open it you'll see a man, that's Jim. He's he person who is going to take you to the airport and bring you to me"

Your face lit up "You're joking!"

He shook his head again, his smile widening "No, I'm not. I'm serious, I have to go but open the door and you'll see"

You hang up the phone and open the door to see a man with a badge on his suit which reads Jim.

A grin appears on your face as your face as he smiles at you.

He takes you to the airport and you get on a plane, heading to where Andrew is.

Messages:

Andrew <3

Omg!! I thought you
were actually kidding!

Of course I wasn't N/n,
I told you it was a good
thing.

I love you!!

I live you too Y/n!
I'll see you when you
get here

Yea, we're close

I know :)

What do you mean
you know?

Jim messaged me
your location

Omg!! I still can't wait
to see you

I know love, I have to
go but Jim will let you
into my apartment.

I'll see you later Y/n, I
Love you :)

I love you too Andrew :)

End of Messages

...

You soon got to Andrew's apartment and knew he wasn't going to be home for a while.

It was getting a little late and you'd already watched a few movies. Before you knew it, you accidentally fell asleep.

Later on, Andrew walked into his apartment to see you sleeping peacefully on the sofa. He smiled as he crouched down beside you and kissed your temple.

You slightly stirred in your sleep, so he gently interlocked your hands.

You wake up at the contact and look around, when you lock eyes with him you sit up and wrap your arms around him.

He gently picks you up as you wrap your legs around his waist, he carrys your through to the bedroom and lies you on the bed.

The two of you fall asleep to Alice In Wonderland, cuddled up in eachother's arms.