Part 1 of this bootiful story

Crushes if that's wrong-
Gay (if ur homophobic get off my page)
Ya'll also get a hollyberry POV so no complain-

He's coming!

Pure vanillas POV:

I woke up to the birds at the wishing trees calls, the kingdom was already lively and had cookies all over the place. I walked down the steps of the replica of the vanilla kingdom castle, hollyberry had her area in the castle where it was a replica of hers. While walking down to have breakfast with hollyberry I saw a room under construction I wondered to myself "wonder what that will be?". I walked down seeing hollyberry and we both greeted each other "hello pure vanilla! It seems we have some new cookies coming soon!" I warmly replied with "how joyful! Who will Join us?" Hollyberry replied with "affogato cookie anddd.... Dark Cacao! Hasn't it been so long since the last meeting with him!" I gasped and said "that's what the construction part is for! Oh, to meet a dear old friend."

Hollyberrys POV:

I saw pure vanilla blush and I said in a enthusiastic voice "does someone have a crush?" Pure vanilla stuttered and said "I- h-how- illogical for you to think that!" He protested. I rolled my eyes and said "we must quit this bickering! We have a new house guest and we should offer the most love to our dear friend!" He hurried to the table and said "promise you won't try to beat a juice drinking record on the same day?" I shrugged and said "fine." We both had breakfast and went to our rooms. While walking to my room I looked at dark cacao's new room, it was ominous and dark like dark cacao himself. It had a picture of dark choco and his castle.

Pure vanillas POV:

Dark cacao had a couple of days before getting here so we had time to prepare. I was sitting on my bed listening to the birds hum while thinking of how dark cacao was coming to live with us, I heard the doorbell ring and me and hollyberry raced to get it. We both did this because of the pleasure we felt when we had raced like we did as young school cookies, hollyberry beat me as she swung the door open,  it was strawberry cookie! We greeted her warmly and she had said "h-hello... dark cacao sent this. He wanted you both to have it as a kind gesture before he intrudes on your home.

Hollyberrys POV:

Me and pure vanilla were sitting next to each other at dinner while eating hearty ryes and jelly stew. It was at least 2 more days until Dark Cacao and affogato would have made there way into the kingdom, we both looked at each other and we both read the others minds, we needed to start decorating. Pure vanilla said "so where should we start?" After we finished dinner, i said "hmmmm, you should start on the main hall and I'll start on the third floor. We will both clean the second floor." While I was cleaning the third floor I found a picture of the whole gang in school, I smiled while making sure I looked good in that photo. The heart of passion scoffed and I went back to cleaning I finished and went to the second floor.